Be there for your homie while he dying , or the birth of your kid?

Homie or Kid?

• Homie

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • Kid

Votes: 81 69.8%

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
On the phone with my bro yesterday.
He's a family man, 3 kids and wife. Married for about 18yrs.

I Asked him the question.
The nikka barely let me get the sentence out and said you definitely gonna be there for the homie because you're never gonna see him again.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Thread hilarious, why am I not surprised some would pick their homie over their family/actual flesh and blood :snoop:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Birth, homie would ask what tf am I doing here? Ain’t your lady on the verge of giving birth? Leave you dumb mf before I use my last moments knocking some sense into you:gucci::pachaha: I’ll be fine and I’m at peace. See you in the next lifetime

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
won't they be at the same hospital though :dahell:

I could go visit my homie in icu or palliative and then go on the elevator to the family birthing unit

Red Money

All Star
Daps
No…just like his immediate family should be there to support him in his last hours, my spouse should be there to support me in birth and the expansion of our lineage.

Everyone doesn't have family. Everyone doesn't have friends. But it's 2024...FaceTime the homie so he can see the birth to take his mind off his stuff and show him outside world too.

COVID showed family and friends not even allowed in bad situations. People even took jobs in like nursing homes just to have access to loved ones.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Child birth easily.

I don't really want to witness my friends dying or on their death bed regardless, do it out of obligation more than anything. But i have a greater obligation to my family than my friends. So its an easy decision.

Plus childbirth is not without its own risks. Imagine your wife and child dying in childbirth and you wasn't there because you wanted to be by your homies side instead.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Thread hilarious, why am I not surprised some would pick their homie over their family/actual flesh and blood :snoop:
I’m fukking crying breh :russ:

These dudes choosing one last stare into their homies eyes over their literal flesh and blood and wife