Be honest, do you think Microsoft will make another console?

Do you think Microsoft will make another console?

• Yes, of course

• Yes, but it won’t be a traditional console

• Naw, they’re cooked

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Reports from their quarterly results came in. Their hardware has been crashing multiple quarters now, like end of generation numbers thats you only see after a new console gets launched.

Xbox FY Q4 HW revenue YoY change:
FY21: +172%
FY22: -11%
FY23: -13%
FY24: -42%

They had a 31% decline in hardware revenue last quarter also.

The CFO also said that they are trying to transition to be more of a games a subscription Service business.

They also expect more declines this current quarter.

Mind you, they had their highest drop in hardware sales in the June where they had “their best showcase ever”, what would it take to save their hardware business? The only thing generating revenue for the gaming division at the moment is ABK. Otherwise they are in the red on all other gaming segments

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TBH i don’t even know how Microsoft makes it 4 more years with the series x/s consoles flatlining. I’ve never seen consoles sell so little and be kept in production for that long.

But then you look at the Surface division..

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Its fukking over my dream since they came with the FF13 thievery is going to come to fruition :blessed:

They bleeding too much them stockholders are going to be like “:mjtf: bytch we gave yall billys for activision and nobody wants to buy that shytbox? And we gon lose more money?!! YALL HEMMORAGING fukkS :damn:
Nah its time to end this just go with PlayStation and Nintendo and whoever wants to take our place and publish games :ufdup:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You really gotta be one of the corniest tryhard posters I’ve ever seen :mjlol:
How do you have so many posts in two years?
By helping ya whore of a mother stay fed :mjlol: she can’t move so its a cool job I come in clock in stay on my phone and post while pressing a button to feed the lard biotch u tariq c00n cock sucker :umad:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No saving this gen because they phoned it in relying on theoretical numbers to do all the work like it's the Bit Warz again.

They probably morph into some streaming-oriented Xbox thing. Basically have that market to themselves at this point. They expressed "competing" against Amazon, Google, etc. but none of those companies are gushing over their cloud gaming bleeding money, even competing with no one. Stadia got Googled, Luna is about as memorable as the rug at your front door, and nVidia pulls back enough every so often like ditching GameStream.

They let Spencer work them out of the mainstream console business. All he did was spend money that wasn't his, encouraged the spiral with his horrible management plays at the 1st and 2nd party studios, and feels like he did an amazing job in losing more market share.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
s-l600.jpg

DSC_5459sm_678x452.jpg

communityIcon_q3nvm1klnku31.png