Be honest brehs, did you think The Last of Us would be such a big hit?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wonder if they try to stretch part 1 in to multiple seasons or wrap it up in this first season. it'd be interesting to see what they do when they get to TLOU part II. I wonder if they rewrite his part perhaps :ohhh:

Neil said Season 1 is the first game
Season 2 for the second game

Left Behind will be sprinkled in this season I'm sure (gotta finish Left Behind but can't find my TLOU remastered disc :mad: ).

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Fantastic game and experience and if they just did the obvious which is not change the winning formula, it had to be a hit.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fantastic game and experience and if they just did the obvious which is not change the winning formula, it had to be a hit.

And you know what made The Lord Of The Rings trilogy so successful? Peter Jackson stuck to the books pretty damn close.

Dunno why Hollyweird goofys gotta go overboard changing shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Its funny that when MCU embraced the camp of the comics it started making billions, now this show is embracing the fact that its based on game and its also becoming the biggest show on tv.

Why won’t hollywood realize when you respect the source material you get great results???

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Its funny that when MCU embraced the camp of the comics it started making billions, now this show is embracing the fact that its based on game and its also becoming the biggest show on tv.

Why won’t hollywood realize when you respect the source material you get great results???

Hollywood writers think they know better.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I played it and beat it on my cousin’s PS3 few months before the PS4 dropped. It’s a great game. Even loved the DLC with her friend. Two damn remasters are so unnecessary. As for the show, getcho money naughty dog

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Red dead redemption 2 would be fire as a series too I reckon... I can't get into this cos the girl that plays Ellie looks nothing fukking like her

• Haha
Reactions: jeh