Be Careful What You Wish For:#1 Alabama vs #4 Ohio State

Who is gonna move on to the chip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
hows ohio states special teams this year??
Pretty good, one of the best in controlling field position with the punt and kickoff coverage. Decent fg kicker. Kick return is ave, punt returner has the potential to break loose but has had problems in the past catching punts

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It's looking like Dontre will at least get a good amount of snaps for the game. People forget about how explosive he is. Led the team in yards from scrimmage until the injury in the MSU game. He'll be a big addition if he can get some plays on the edge.

Only player on the offensive line I'm worried about is Boren. He's undersized as a center to begin with, Elfein and Price will need to help him out in many situations.

I think this could be a coming out party for Darron Lee too. He has the physical build of Shazier and is only a freshman. He's been so much better as the season has moved along (along with Eli as a freshman at CB).

Only a couple of days left, shyt. :noah:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It's looking like Dontre will at least get a good amount of snaps for the game. People forget about how explosive he is. Led the team in yards from scrimmage until the injury in the MSU game. He'll be a big addition if he can get some plays on the edge.

Only player on the offensive line I'm worried about is Boren. He's undersized as a center to begin with, Elfein and Price will need to help him out in many situations.

I think this could be a coming out party for Darron Lee too. He has the physical build of Shazier and is only a freshman. He's been so much better as the season has moved along (along with Eli as a freshman at CB).

Only a couple of days left, shyt. :noah:
Man You dead on with Boren, my only concern too. He is way undersized and Bama D tackles :whew:. Gonna be a challenge for sure. Lee will be all over the field, D just has to tackle like they did against Wisky, especially big ass Henry. I think we gonna win 42-31. :blessed: