Reppin
The Deep State
Then this fool shows up... :mjpls:

busted2.png

Then its a wrizzy-wrap. :damn:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Alls I know is, I catch myself wondering how old some girls are when I see them on the street.

If you've never had a girl be drastically younger than you thought she was then you haven't spoken to enough of them.

The internet will get you caught up especially. You could pull up thousands of pics on instagram alone of girls look like they're 25 but bio says 16. And some of them aren't mental midgets either, so that thing about fleshing them out with a conversation or two doesn't really hold up.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:to: shyt happened to me the other night at this Spanish club. Met this fine ass colombian chick she looked about 21-22 .... Cute ass face, bad ass body! Get the number and ask her how old she was. Shorty said 15:whoa: "I was like aight well I'll holla at u later then"

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If you're a natural Jr or Sr in high school, you gettin' that work and that's all there is too it :birdman:........and Sophomores in the summer before their junior year will get it too :takedat:

You think you gon' throw that thang my way and not get tossed up, you wrong........:ufdup: dead a$$ wrong

Dudes frontin' like 16 year can never ever be attractive :stopitslime:

:whoa: This all theoretical of course.....I wouldn't risk my freedom on no teen gine

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
so just randomly ask
"how many shoes you got" ? :fat:

Nope them young girls only carry a couple of shoes in there arsenal. Some type of hi tops or chuck Taylor's. Usually they'll wear what they got and usually it won't match there outfit. Next time your out just watch there shoes and you'll notice.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you're a natural Jr or Sr in high school, you gettin' that work and that's all there is too it :birdman:........and Sophomores in the summer before their junior year will get it too :takedat:

You think you gon' throw that thang my way and not get tossed up, you wrong........:ufdup: dead a$$ wrong

Dudes frontin' like 16 year can never ever be attractive :stopitslime:

:whoa: This all theoretical of course.....I wouldn't risk my freedom on no teen gine

16 legal where Im at :shaq:

Daps
My cousin is 13 and she can easily pass as a 20 year old girl. I'm scared for her :lupe:
I don't even look my age :damn:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple years back I was at this Chinese buffet by my house just after workin out so you know a nicca was lookin stacked :jawalrus:.

So the hostess who was pretty as fukk and looked kinda mixed slides me her number on the way out. I'm :leon: thinkin cool, this will be easy.

So I start texting her and when she response, I shyt you not ShE sTArTS teXTinG lYKe ThiS~~~!

So I'm like, :wtf: "How old are you?"

Bish says, "!!~~~18~~~!!" :shaq2:

:smh: It was a wrap after that. My next line was something along the lines of her being too young for me to take her seriously but she could come drop off some p*ssy if she wanted to. She never did, tho. But that whole conversation was weird. Aside from the psychoticly random capitalization, this bish was asking me who my favorite reality star was and shyt. Just weird shyt.