Be careful brehs,these ho's out here 15 lookin like they 30 :wow:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Man,not only do those lil girls be still with it ,some will call you a bytch ass nikka if you stop fukkin with him. I hate shyt like that .They talk to you like we on the same level..like shorty i'm a grown ass man..you a sophomore in High school :dead:

Lowkey there are ALOT of nikkas knockin down these middle school/9th and 10th grade chicks..nikkas just don't say shyt in the hood.

yep thats what it be...them older nikkas in they hood be smashin em lowkey

back in the days nikkas was smashing but usually it was like dem 1 or 2 broads in yo class that body was just crazy for her age nikkas couldnt help it...now all these lil broads gettin hit by older nikkas

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I think I told this story before...pretty much I slept with a 15yr. old...bytch lied to me. Wasn't right for a month. :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yep thats what it be...them older nikkas in they hood be smashin em lowkey

back in the days nikkas was smashing but usually it was like dem 1 or 2 broads in yo class that body was just crazy for her age nikkas couldnt help it...now all these lil broads gettin hit by older nikkas

i remember in 8th grade, these 2 broads in my class was gettin picked up from school by old nikkas... and they wont they daddies. one broad used to go to a bar my pops and his friends kicked it at.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
No some of yall be knowing these girls ages some of yall just some pedophiles
Basically.... not to mention, I'm an adult male. I know the tendencies of grown, adult women. You can easily figure out the ages of these women after a basic conversation with them. The way they walk, talk and handle themselves are pretty dead giveaways. I'd never get caught up w/ someone "faking" their age.

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9a4atequ.jpg