Be careful brehs,these ho's out here 15 lookin like they 30 :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
let's face it, most of you in your early twenties still basically act like kids/teenagers anyway :yeshrug:

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9a4atequ.jpg

:leon:

wait is this girl 15 or 30?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Women physically mature faster than men

so it's not out of the ordinary for a 15 yr old female to look practically like an adult.

Example:
Paris Jackson is only 15 but looks like a smashable adult, while her OLDER brother still looks like he's 12.

No sane person should have a child before the age of 23 tho. The human brain doesn't become fully developed until around that age and any major life changing decision made before then you'll most likely regret it.

This is the reason why back in the days it was the norm for n1ggas to marry 15 yr olds and get them preg........modern laws made it taboo tho.

If you're 23 and under and you don't have any kids, you are no "grown ass man" - FOH. :rudy:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@FukkAPaidEmail my homie been locked up since march of last year for fukkin a bytch that lied and said she was 17...he facing life in Angola :to:

ANGOLA :damn:

S.A.: I was laying in my bunk. When Master Sgt. DeWayne McMills entered my booth and pulled the steel door, and said, “******, get your ass up, strip, take off the jumpsuit, and come to the bars. Turn around, bend over and spread your Black ass open.” I told the master sergeant not to use those racist terms with me and that I was not going to bend over and do nothing because he knows that ain’t the way it is done.

http://beforeitsnews.com/african-american-news/2013/04/prison-rape-sexual-torture-2446610.html

Last edited by a moderator:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Nothing wrong with fully developed 15 year old besides the law ofcourse, but in other parts of the world, its normal.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically.... not to mention, I'm an adult male. I know the tendencies of grown, adult women. You can easily figure out the ages of these women after a basic conversation with them. The way they walk, talk and handle themselves are pretty dead giveaways. I'd never get caught up w/ someone "faking" their age.

No some of yall be knowing these girls ages some of yall just some pedophiles

Straight up, I don't know what these nikkas on here are talking about. When I was a senior in High School last year some of them Freshman and Sophomore chicks were looking like toddlers. :huhldup:

nikkas need to keep that shyt to themselves talking about they slept with 15 year olds. :damn:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
No some of yall be knowing these girls ages some of yall just some pedophiles

Isn't a pedophile someone who is attracted to kids who haven't hit puberty yet? I doubt there are many 15 who haven't hit puberty. In fact, they've been kicking puberty's ass, which is why OP is giving us the warning.

I don't need the warning though. Cause no female of any age is attracted to me. :to: