Be careful brehs,these ho's out here 15 lookin like they 30 :wow:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:wow: A nikka almost got caught up out here.Where these girls parents at?Shorty had tats n a lip piercing.
Imma have to start carding these ho's before I get #'s.Bad thing about it is when I told her I was 23 she didn't give a fukk.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wow: A nikka almost got caught up out here.Where these girls parents at?Shorty had tats n a lip piercing.
Imma have to start carding these ho's before I get #'s.Bad thing about it is when I told her I was 23 she didn't give a fukk.

Wpyfx.jpg

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
1000% truth 5 star thread dap all dat good shyt!

lolol bro you already know...its the summer and these lil broads blending in...

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
1000% truth 5 star thread dap all dat good shyt!

lolol bro you already know...its the summer and these lil broads blending in...

I asked her if she was still in school cuz I thought she was grown and might be doin the college thing...

Shorty told me she goin to the 10th grade @Central..I was lookin at my phone shook as hell

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Women physically mature faster than men

so it's not out of the ordinary for a 15 yr old female to look practically like an adult.

Example:
Paris Jackson is only 15 but looks like a smashable adult, while her OLDER brother still looks like he's 12.

No sane person should have a child before the age of 23 tho. The human brain doesn't become fully developed until around that age and any major life changing decision made before then you'll most likely regret it.

This is the reason why back in the days it was the norm for n1ggas to marry 15 yr olds and get them preg........modern laws made it taboo tho.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Then why you waste time making this thread :damn:

:childplease: r kelly ass nikka lol

I asked her if she was still in school cuz I thought she was grown and might be doin the college thing...

Shorty told me she goin to the 10th grade @Central..I was lookin at my phone shook as hell

lol damn...i was at the fireworks just got off a work.... im downtown walkin around pullin hoes...snatched up dis lil group like yall wanna go to the roof? i got access...they like yea....so we walkin around... im waitin on my cuz to come from dearborn...try to hit the liquor store but i forgot my id at my desk so i give them the money like go buy the bottle....bro every single one of dem hoes was 17 n under lolol i was like damn....i gotta watchout cuz yall dont look dat young n im only 22...dey couldnt even get no damn rellos...and lowkey was still wit it too!

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:childplease: r kelly ass nikka lol

lol damn...i was at the fireworks just got off a work.... im downtown walkin around pullin hoes...snatched up dis lil group like yall wanna go to the roof? i got access...they like yea....so we walkin around... im waitin on my cuz to come from dearborn...try to hit the liquor store but i forgot my id at my desk so i give them the money like go buy the bottle....bro every single one of dem hoes was 17 n under lolol i was like damn....i gotta watchout cuz yall dont look dat young n im only 22...dey couldnt even get no damn rellos...and lowkey was still wit it too!

Man,not only do those lil girls be still with it ,some will call you a bytch ass nikka if you stop fukkin with him. I hate shyt like that .They talk to you like we on the same level..like shorty i'm a grown ass man..you a sophomore in High school :dead:

Lowkey there are ALOT of nikkas knockin down these middle school/9th and 10th grade chicks..nikkas just don't say shyt in the hood.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: If you confusing 15 year olds with 30 year old women then you might need to get your head checked out.