Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still haven't bought this. Getting tired of Splatoon and Mario Kart 8. Not sure if I can play a single player game....

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
This was one of the best games on Wii U period. I bought the game because of Bayonetta's Smash announcement and ended up LOVING the series. Such a damn fun game to play.

Good soundtrack, good gameplay, good difficulty, and good booty :blessed:

Bayonetta so fukkin' bad man, idgaf if she's a fictional character or not :ahh:

Would let her femdom me :noah:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was one of the best games on Wii U period. I bought the game because of Bayonetta's Smash announcement and ended up LOVING the series. Such a damn fun game to play.

Good soundtrack, good gameplay, good difficulty, and good booty :blessed:

Bayonetta so fukkin' bad man, idgaf if she's a fictional character or not :ahh:

Would let her femdom me :noah:
shyt was fukking amazing. If this game was a modern PS4 game it'd probably be the highest rated game of the gen. shyt was fukking smooth, perfect length(pause), and just had god tier battle music. The combo's, the weapons aww man shyt was the perfect amount of BOOOM BOOM BAOOWOWWOW CUCZZURRPRPR LSASHASD *SLASH* shyt.

:noah: I just love getting into battles and hearing this shyt :ohlawd: shyt was too fukking classy man.

Co sign on Bayonetta though she was :noah: I'd low key fap to her if it comes down to it.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was fukking amazing. If this game was a modern PS4 game it'd probably be the highest rated game of the gen. shyt was fukking smooth, perfect length(pause), and just had god tier battle music. The combo's, the weapons aww man shyt was the perfect amount of BOOOM BOOM BAOOWOWWOW CUCZZURRPRPR LSASHASD *SLASH* shyt.

:noah: I just love getting into battles and hearing this shyt :ohlawd: shyt was too fukking classy man.

Co sign on Bayonetta though she was :noah: I'd low key fap to her if it comes down to it.

you sound like you busted a hard nut playing this