Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I haven't played tekken tag 2 in god knows how long. With that in mind, in a First to 10, you ass would be lucky to 5 wins without me even practicing first.
Khalil I was doing half life bar combos on you with Roger jr hitting you with the old 1 2. I starched you. You better pray Rog isn't in Tekken 7

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Here you go again, running some random match as gospel, but still afraid of doing a first to 10...as you should be.
Been there done that I tombstone pile drove you with Roger and crossed your arms over your chest stop it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Been there done that I tombstone pile drove you with Roger and crossed your arms over your chest stop it

You've never played more than like 2-3 games with me at a time, in damn near every fighting game we've played (only would be exception was the time or two you stuck around longer in Virtua Fighter Rooms with me and @GoldenGlove). You tend to scurry off with your tail between your legs after that. Either do a legit first to 10 or shut that shyt up.
:camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You've never played more than like 2-3 games with me at a time, in damn near every fighting game we've played (only would be exception was the time or two you stuck around longer in Virtua Fighter Rooms with me and @GoldenGlove). You tend to scurry off with your tail between your legs after that. Either do a legit first to 10 or shut that shyt up.
I'm sure I've body bagged you ten games. You weren't that good anyway. Compared to rog.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm sure I've body bagged you ten games. You weren't that good anyway. Compared to rog.

Until you're unafraid to do a proper set (that's first to 10), don't bother tagging me like you continue to do so seeking attention. I don't get down with the fagottry, demon.:demonic: So cease and desist in this ghey shyt and shytting up this thread with non-thread related trite.

Last edited: