Bayonetta 3 (October 28, 2022)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Chapter 3...

The more I play, the more this feels like Bayonetta, even with the new Demon Slave mechanic (which you really don't need if you're good enough so far).

But the limitation of this system couldn't be more apparent. The rendering on that silver award was just sad. :hhh:

I don't even blame Nintendo. I blame all of yall who didn't buy Bayo 1 back in 2010. I could be playing this on PS5 now but nooo :pacspit:
i aint get that far but after doing the lil bit i did...:francis:

somehow this feels like you wanted bayonetta 3 and ya mom said you already got bayonetta 3 at home

please tell me this is just a timed exclusive i promise i'll double dip :sadcam:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Game is fire but it should have been on Switch 2 if it was gonna come out this late

I blame all of ya'll for making this console so successful :pacspit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Eizc7ft.png

:lupe:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
well I played through it! Gameplay is amazing! Switch can't handle it like the flo rida song though! All in all it was fun! BUT😹🦇
THEY KILLED BAYONETTA 😾 🦇

Last edited:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the hardware is the issue. Game seems rushed and unoptimized. I'm sure with future patches it will run smoothly.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm not gonna try to 100% this. Viola is simply not a good enough character for me to waste the time on.

When this game shines, it's great despite tech limitations.

When it doesn't...:scust:

Man I thought it was just me but Viola is trash. It feels like she was suppose to be in another game they were making that got canceled and just put her in this.

And who at Platinum thought it was a good idea to put mid 2D stealth sections into the game. :mjlol:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished it and man I've never been sohh conflicted with a game in a min.

The core combat is peak Bayo and they went all out with that. All the new weapons and moves fire, the new demon slave mechanic is sohh dope it could be a game of it's own.

But then they have these weird stuff like the shytty Jeanne Charlie's Angels ass missions that are just there to be there and it hate Viola's gameplay her style is not fun to play and really bring the game down imo.

Then there are these big barren spots where there's not shyt to do but collect notebooks and find the side missions. If this was what Scalebound was going to be then it's good that it never released.

That last chapter was majin buu arc level of insanity and fukkery. It was fun but I wish they cut some of that shyt out cus they were doing a lil too much.

All in all the game is good. By far the best combat wise for the series I just wish they just let you only play as Bayo for the main story, made the levels mores dense and cut out the Viola and Jeanne missions. That would of made this game a top tier action game imo.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Masquerade Edition finally came in a week fukkin later.

I’m only on chapter 6 but it has never been more fun or powerful to as Bayo and I get why people may dislike Viola as she steals away that feeling. Demon Slave refreshes the mechanics and it’s dope to get insight into Inferno. It definitely has that platinum vibe embedded in its DNA. I’m liking jeane stealth missions, they could become VR missions if done right. Plus the kaijuu battles minus the dog ones are fun.

On the downside they are straight up jacking from DMCV. Viola is just Nero with melee attacks and chainsaw train is just chainsaw motorcycle. Open world feels needless but not to the extent of Gears 5 terrible ass open world. And of course the graphics; the dithering obtrusive camera, and overall optimization is bad. I bet this is why we didn’t get Co-Op mode back either because the switch just can’t handle it. I said it before but I’ll reiterate, it’s time for someone to buy Platinum and the IPs from Sega because they are too limited by budget and Nintendo hardware. I need to see bayo in at least PS3.5 graphics.

Overall:

Gameplay :takedat: :takedat: :takedat: :takedat: :takedat:

Music:obama::obama::obama::obama:

Design:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Graphics:beli::beli::beli::beli:

Bonus : Madama Butterfly, step on me. :noah: