Bayonetta 3 (October 28, 2022)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know there were so many fans! I love Bayonetta! I'm about to jump into this game! 😹 🦇
I mean I’m not trying to dissuade anyone from playing by my posts. The first few chapters are rough.

I just didn’t think it would look this bad but the combat is fluid and good it’s just that so far enemy design is lacking and the new Demom Slave mechanic is not my jam and I absolutely love Astral Chain but I guess I’m just gonna have to adjust

Sorry for the rant

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I mean I’m not trying to dissuade anyone from playing by my posts. The first few chapters are rough.

I just didn’t think it would look this bad but the combat is fluid and good it’s just that so far enemy design is lacking and the new Demom Slave mechanic is not my jam and I absolutely love Astral Chain but I guess I’m just gonna have to adjust

Sorry for the rant
it's ok! I'll try it out! I don't like the blonde girl though! 😾🦇

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Dynamic 480p in handheld mode according to DF. Unstable jittery mess docked

:francis:

yea, ill catch this one on sale

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I see why they went with these green goop enemies.

The textures when they brought back some of the OG demons :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Chapter 3...

The more I play, the more this feels like Bayonetta, even with the new Demon Slave mechanic (which you really don't need if you're good enough so far).

But the limitation of this system couldn't be more apparent. The rendering on that silver award was just sad. :hhh:

I don't even blame Nintendo. I blame all of yall who didn't buy Bayo 1 back in 2010. I could be playing this on PS5 now but nooo :pacspit:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter 3...

The more I play, the more this feels like Bayonetta, even with the new Demon Slave mechanic (which you really don't need if you're good enough so far).

But the limitation of this system couldn't be more apparent. The rendering on that silver award was just sad. :hhh:

I don't even blame Nintendo. I blame all of yall who didn't buy Bayo 1 back in 2010. I could be playing this on PS5 now but nooo :pacspit:
Yeah I’m playing right now just got the spider and breh…. The water looks like GameCube graphics I’m not lying :francis:

Yeah I’m leaning on returning this in the morning

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Chapter 3...

I bought Bayo 1 and it was a huge mistake back then, hate to see that they suckered y'all for 2 more.

:francis: