Bayley Appreciation Thread :datbiscuit:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Charlotte had about 2 matches before she left to get a boob job..came back and had 2 matches but mostly playing the background to Sasha banks..Charlotte is pretty athletic, just needs a better way of hitting her finisher.
anything better than that weak Paige Turner. I'll have to notice her boobs next time. :shaq:

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Maybe it's just my optimism, but perhaps I see them rebuilding the divas' division and possibly going back to women's wrestling division and slowly fading out the scrubs in the division that add nothing but eye candy.
I hope they do. No point of eye candy that can't wrestle if there's no bikini contests or bra & panties matches. Unless they're valets in skirts like Lana :noah:

Charlotte had about 2 matches before she left to get a boob job..came back and had 2 matches but mostly playing the background to Sasha banks..Charlotte is pretty athletic, just needs a better way of hitting her finisher.
:ohhh: I was wondering if her t*ts looked bigger

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I hope they do. No point of eye candy that can't wrestle if there's no bikini contests or bra & panties matches. Unless they're valets in skirts like Lana :noah:

:ohhh: I was wondering if her t*ts looked bigger

Yeah, I'm not one of the women who like women showing off like sluts for men, BUT unfortunately that's all some women are good for like Eva Marie, The Bella Twins (even though they have gotten better), and Botchsana with that struggle face of hers.

To be fair, Paige has tons of experience, is linked to a well known wrestling family, has a marketable look, and has wrestling skills that could rival most of the men. She's an exception to the rule.

That's all true, but if a woman has the "it factor" then she can get over on her own. Plenty of them have done it during the Attitude Era.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
tumblr_mrkzhwXXDs1rgaeryo2_250.gif

tumblr_mvo7vxYpqb1safuq0o1_500.png

Alexa Bliss :patrice:

tumblr_n3ueh3nTgm1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_mq3nswSGWo1sroc4qo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n3xpe7bw9o1saykaxo2_400.gif

tumblr_mwmsay4DVZ1rnux1so3_250.gif

tumblr_mybh1650Z71r1eqygo1_500.png

tumblr_n162taFqKF1t6njhko1_400.gif

tumblr_mwzt9r4kWh1ri0sroo1_500.jpg

if thats her type i may have a chance :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
And she from the Bay...San Jose to be exact :salute:[DOUBLEPOST=1397413331][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe it's just my optimism, but perhaps I see them rebuilding the divas' division and possibly going back to women's wrestling division and slowly fading out the scrubs in the division that add nothing but eye candy.

I slowly see that shyt happening too...After last Monday, you can tell Triple H is really trying to push the E into the future...

Last edited:

vnimanie

Rookie
Daps
put a mask on her, pretend she's sin cara's sister or some shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that would be great. i really wish they'd find a way to revamp the women's division and keep the ones who are eye candy but cant wrestle as valets...i dont get why there is only one valet right now(2 if you count Tamina) when someone like Eva Marie could actually be important in a non-wrestling role.

Layla did a damn good sunny impression style valet job with fandango, on smackdown.

she grabbed that dumb ass cobra sock from Santino.
that, lead to a much better worked distraction pinfall loss for Santino.

art barr[DOUBLEPOST=1397440723][/DOUBLEPOST]
anything better than that weak Paige Turner. I'll have to notice her boobs next time. :shaq:

the paige turner = non lift modified right angle slam

art barr