BR..O..OK...LYN
20140128_642xvariable_NXT-SSpg-sasha.jpg

Only Diva in NXT that matters

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
When she gets called up, they better not pair her up with Santino, Khali or Hornswoggle :stopitslime:

But they most likely will :sadcam:

That's what pisses me off about the WWE sometimes. They act like a woman wrestler can't go over unless you pair her up with some cornball wrestler with a comedy gimmick.

Paige proved you can be over without being a wrestler's arm candy.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Huge Bayley fan, she is hilarious.

Sasha Banks on the other fukking sucks. She can't wrestler, her character is awful and she dresses like a cheap indy rat. :camby:
i like Sasha's gimmick...the divas division is short on clear cut heels...they just have people like Alicia Fox who can be a heel this week and face the next..

only clear cut heel right now is Summer Rae off the top of my head...AJ plays the heel but people still like her. Sasha can bring that better-than-you vibe that Maryse used to bring...she wasnt much of a wrestler either, but the gimmick worked when needed.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
i like Sasha's gimmick...the divas division is short on clear cut heels...they just have people like Alicia Fox who can be a heel this week and face the next..

only clear cut heel right now is Summer Rae off the top of my head...AJ plays the heel but people still like her. Sasha can bring that better-than-you vibe that Maryse used to bring...she wasnt much of a wrestler either, but the gimmick worked when needed.
Ok, they do need heels, but Sasha just sucks at doing it. She is a terrible actress and so over the top it's embarrassing.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Huge Bayley fan, she is hilarious.

Sasha Banks on the other fukking sucks. She can't wrestler, her character is awful and she dresses like a cheap indy rat. :camby:

Yeah Sasha doesn't really stand out to me. I can tell if they bring her up to the main roster, they are going to give her a hoodrat gimmick and pair her up with R-Truth and Xavier Woods.