Bayley Appreciation Thread :datbiscuit:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ok, they do need heels, but Sasha just sucks at doing it. She is a terrible actress and so over the top it's embarrassing.
i get a Mean Girls vibe from her..she plays the annoying ringleader well. ive only seen her 3 or 4 times so the jury is still out at the moment.

the NXT divas division >>> WWE right now. they're making power moves by moving Paige and Emma up....once they snatch up Bayley though my opinion might change.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
still waiting for the debut of

89dc56cd2da50c662673ef379c124649.jpeg

She's going to run through the whole roster. Her speaking skills though :scusthov:
Worse than Aksana

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Maybe it's just my optimism, but perhaps I see them rebuilding the divas' division and possibly going back to women's wrestling division and slowly fading out the scrubs in the division that add nothing but eye candy.
that would be great. i really wish they'd find a way to revamp the women's division and keep the ones who are eye candy but cant wrestle as valets...i dont get why there is only one valet right now(2 if you count Tamina) when someone like Eva Marie could actually be important in a non-wrestling role.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
that would be great. i really wish they'd find a way to revamp the women's division and keep the ones who are eye candy but cant wrestle as valets...i dont get why there is only one valet right now(2 if you count Tamina) when someone like Eva Marie could actually be important in a non-wrestling role.

Eva Marie could be useful as a heel valet/manager and be in a Lana type of role. I mean she's already getting more heat than the men, she just doesn't need to wrestle. She can be like Francine was in ECW and just play a heel sexpot.

Tamina is being wasted as a bodyguard. Now since AJ isn't the Diva's champion, perhaps they might make her more useful, but she's so stiff in the ring.

Botchsana can go in the bushes. She tried using that knee again at Wrestlemania. :camby:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've seen a few of her matches lately. Like the gimmick and think it could work. Hopefully she gets some time on the main shows as well. Does nxt have any divas left other than her and sasha banks? Aint tryna see them fight every week. I agree that sasha looks like she too over the top with her gimmick, but guess her heel persona goes well against bayley. I'd screw the attitude out of her tho.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen a few of her matches lately. Like the gimmick and think it could work. Hopefully she gets some time on the main shows as well. Does nxt have any divas left other than her and sasha banks? Aint tryna see them fight every week. I agree that sasha looks like she too over the top with her gimmick, but guess her heel persona goes well against bayley. I'd screw the attitude out of her tho.

Bayley
Sasha Banks
Paige [technically]
Sasha
Alexa Bliss
Charlotte

A lot of the new divas are still training i think that's why the main roster divas are there a lot

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only other match I've seen was the nxt arrival one with nattie and Alicia in there. That Charlotte girl looked like she was a manager to me.
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Paige [technically]
Sasha
Alexa Bliss
Charlotte

A lot of the new divas are still training i think that's why the main roster divas are there a lot

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only other match I've seen was the nxt arrival one with nattie and Alicia in there. That Charlotte girl looked like she was a manager to me.

Charlotte had about 2 matches before she left to get a boob job..came back and had 2 matches but mostly playing the background to Sasha banks..Charlotte is pretty athletic, just needs a better way of hitting her finisher.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's what pisses me off about the WWE sometimes. They act like a woman wrestler can't go over unless you pair her up with some cornball wrestler with a comedy gimmick.

Paige proved you can be over without being a wrestler's arm candy.

To be fair, Paige has tons of experience, is linked to a well known wrestling family, has a marketable look, and has wrestling skills that could rival most of the men. She's an exception to the rule.