Battlefield V pre-order sales have been "weak"

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to preorder Im buying it when it comes out no matter what...Besides im not tripping or really that intrigued by WW2.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of the series, but games dont really "sell out" in stores anymore. Unless you looking for a collectors edition of a game, theres no reason why you shouldnt be able to play it day 1 in 2018.
rare but it happens

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
BFV gonna get sonned by RDR2 something fierce :picard:

Who came up with the bright idea to put BFV a week before RDR2 :mjlol:

That's like putting a new COD out a week before GTA 6

EA :snoop:

It’s bad timing but those are two totally different games. BF will be fine. Sales will be down no doubt. But all the alt right incel cac gamers praise dancing all over the internet is annoying as hell

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
thing is there's a lot of people that are into COD, BF, Madden, 2K, etc, and have no interest in a game like RDR

It’s bad timing but those are two totally different games. BF will be fine. Sales will be down no doubt. But all the alt right incel cac gamers praise dancing all over the internet is annoying as hell

I only mentioned it because BFV is smashed in between AC: Odyssey & RDR2 right after 2K19/Live 19, FIFA 19, Tomb Raider & Spider-Man dropped back to back to back. For me, i'm only coping Spider-Man, 2K19 & RDR2 then waiting for Black Friday for the rest. Plus i'm expecting SM & RDR2 to last me until Dec. at least.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
BFV gonna get sonned by RDR2 something fierce :picard:

Who came up with the bright idea to put BFV a week before RDR2 :mjlol:

That's like putting a new COD out a week before GTA 6

EA :snoop:
Probably the idiot executive who just quit

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I can't understand why game developers can't mentally understand giving us a boots on the ground game that isn't set far in past in an overplayed time period of fps.

A battlefield 3 type game would have gone over really well...hell a lot of people feel they should just remaster bf3 for this gen

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
all these war games are dead. They ruined them by cranking one out every year. When they took a few years in between they felt fresh and fun. Now every game is the same. Medal of Honor should just drop one and crush the buildings

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No one wanted WW1

nobody cares about old ass world wars

:camby:

this is what they should have dropped

steam link

ColorlessRashHoneyeater-small.gif