Battlefield V pre-order sales have been "weak"

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Well well well

Now the chickens have come home to roost ...

I told you clowns nobody wanna play no clink and clunk gunnery and you laughed at me

It all started with that trash reveal trailer that set the tone , then the announcement conference which was underwhelming.

Then at E3 the presentation was garbino

Now you have to face COD, Red Read, Spiderman

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No one asked for this nostalgic cac bullshyt. We want modern times, modern guns fukk shooting spitballs. then they pissed off the last remaining hope of sales buy annoying their neo nazi nerd fans. Bet they go back to modern for the next one before EA puts them in the dev pit

nikka, shut the fukk up

:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reach again, breh.

Any game with cusyom emblems give these Mia's the opportunity to make Nazi swastikas.

Try again.
I'm not speaking for you so Im not really trying to convince you to do shyt or think a certain kinda way. I said it's fukking trash. I don't want retro. I'll take a bf4 remaster pro patch at this point

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They had a good run
:manny:

The online landscape has changed. Too many new and fresh MP experiences for people to care about a traditional FPS game style.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If I wanted to play Fortnite, I would. There was zero reason to shoehorn that into this game.

Also, pre-orders in 2018 are meaningless unless they come with swag or extra shyt for the game that you would not be able to get otherwise.

As far as I know, BFV will not have that. I might get down because I'm itching to get back into a FPS but...we'll see...I got EA Access so I'll give it a spin and if it's not the wave, then it's not the wave.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
We got isis. Afghanistan. China pulling up on small trade national. Africa. North Korea, Us insurgents. I mean come on there I enough going on Right Now to pull together that modern war. We didn't ask for this Trash
ImI crossing my fingers that a new Splinter Cell is on the horizon to satisfy my itch for your mentioned themes.

I understand everybody's disappointment with the era; I just think they have their own internal set of themes/era that they are sticking too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Problem isn’t the era. Let’s be real it’s the community and the lack of innovation. Five years ago people were tired of modern/futuristic wars. So the came out with Hardline which I thought was a solid game overall but the BF community rejected it wholesale. So now we basically have reskins of BF4 every release