Battlefield V pre-order sales have been "weak"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:DAIGOCOFFEE:Kind of hard to see 4K on a 720p screen
You've always demonstrated the highest of intelligence around here unlike me, got a question tho. When are you guys going to learn that human beings can't see a difference in 4k vs 2k aka 1080p.

For the HUMAN eyeball to see a difference you'd need a screen bigger than 100in :facepalm:

I know, this info won't jive with your inner fanboys but it's FACT :francis: Everyone doesn't see the same but we go off the averages which begins at 20/20 vision. It's like sayingyou have a 1080p 25in monitor, they exist but it's a gimmick.

Oh, and your cellphone resolutions :mjlol: I'll let that gimmick live til another thread.
4k 6in screens :dead:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
What you're asking for is Halo 5 but you're too stubborn to admit it.
I personally agree with this. Halo MP was the most i've ever had.. and i'm talking Halo 2 and 3 MP. I'm not a fan of CoD or CSGO, so i'm stuck with BF4 (I wish I could get my money back with Hardline :mjcry:)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ImI crossing my fingers that a new Splinter Cell is on the horizon to satisfy my itch for your mentioned themes.

I understand everybody's disappointment with the era; I just think they have their own internal set of themes/era that they are sticking too.
Maybe they need a new team if there's a demand for this type of trash. I'm sure white nationalists need their fix but Jesus Christ nostalgia ain't for me. Modern guns are better in every regard aesthetically and realistically. I'm tryna liberate the middle East right now and stop the influence of China across American markets not remember the rise of that bytch made draft dodging motormouth p*ssy boy Hitler.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I agree that pre-orders aren't the best metric to use, especially now, but GoW was a different type of game and a different situation. the game didn't even have a release date when that article was posted. people (normal people, not "Sony Stans") really weren't sure what kind of game the GoW reboot would be, or if it would be a good game for that matter. but it really took off when the 11/10 reviews started coming in

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I agree that pre-orders aren't the best metric to use, especially now, but GoW was a different type of game and a different situation. the game didn't even have a release date when that article was posted. people really weren't sure what kind of game the GoW reboot would be, or if it would be a good game for that matter. but it really took off when the 11/10 reviews started coming in
I feel ya, but I doubt WSJ has access to digital preorders.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You've always demonstrated the highest of intelligence around here unlike me, got a question tho. When are you guys going to learn that human beings can't see a difference in 4k vs 2k aka 1080p.

For the HUMAN eyeball to see a difference you'd need a screen bigger than 100in :facepalm:

I know, this info won't jive with your inner fanboys but it's FACT :francis: Everyone doesn't see the same but we go off the averages which begins at 20/20 vision. It's like sayingyou have a 1080p 25in monitor, they exist but it's a gimmick.

Oh, and your cellphone resolutions :mjlol: I'll let that gimmick live til another thread.
4k 6in screens :dead:
:snoop:

I have a 32” 1440p monitor right next to a 32” 4K monitor on my desk, and believe me, you can tell the difference between the two. Also, I have a 4K 55” OLED, and you can definitely see the difference between 1080p and 4K.

What type of nonsense are you spewing this time? :mjlol: