Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
BRUH.

After playing this on One X it’s gonna be hard for me to come play with y’all on Pro:francis:

These graphics is too beautiful on this roided Larry:lolbron:

It's not enough of a difference to me if you already got a pro. Not 500 worth anyway.

But If you do have a 4k TV and a regular xb1, you a jackass if you don't have the X. That's not even debatable.

But it was fun running with @HNIC973 and his crew last night on bf5. I got 6 hours left on ea access to play

I had the bf5 beta on the PS4 so I could compare it. If I end up getting one this year, my wife would be the one copping for me

Last edited:

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
What’s the recommendation on this, Purchase or Pass? Never got to play the beta........

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
It's not enough of a difference to me if you already got a pro. Not 500 worth anyway.

But If you do have a 4k TV and a regular xb1, you a jackass if you don't have the X. That's not even debatable.

But it was fun running with @HNIC973 and his crew last night on bf5. I got 6 hours left on ea access to play

I had the bf5 beta on the PS4 so I could compare it. If I end up getting one this year, my wife would be the one copping for me

I was jumping back and forth during the beta and saw a huge difference but if you can’t then :manny:

I got it preordered on Pro too just to run with the homies but it’s hard when I know I got a better looking version on deck. The difference on RDR2 is even bigger and I’m gonna go through the same issue with that game when online drops:beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was jumping back and forth during the beta and saw a huge difference but if you can’t then :manny:

I got it preordered on Pro too just to run with the homies but it’s hard when I know I got a better looking version on deck. The difference on RDR2 is even bigger and I’m gonna go through the same issue with that game when online drops:beli:

I feel ya. The difference just isn’t big enough for me to justify spending the money to keep it. And the fact that all the homies on the quad doesn’t help either