Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I watched Jackfrags review like:beli:.Don't complain now y'all all wanted the free dlc model why even be surprised by the amount content.At least with premium we were guaranteed a certain amount of maps weapons.Now we gotta go through Tides of War who hell knows if they'll be support a year from now:upsetfavre:.Battlefront 2 got the same free service see how that went:snoop:.Guess we gotta trust Dice as Battlefield is their IP which gives them more incentive to keep up the support

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I forgot to cancel my Preorder for the Deluxe and Microsoft already charged me for it yesterday:francis:

I guess I’m finna use this EA Access and see what’s brackin. But let me get on here and not be able to spot nikkas and it’s curtains for this shyt. That beta was super ass:scust:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I forgot to cancel my Preorder for the Deluxe and Microsoft already charged me for it yesterday:francis:

I guess I’m finna use this EA Access and see what’s brackin. But let me get on here and not be able to spot nikkas and it’s curtains for this shyt. That beta was super ass:scust:
Recon spots with the binoculars Support does as well long as you fully suppress them otherwise it's still the ping the location system