Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Nah,

He was crticizing that shyt heavy when BF1 came out, Ea tried to silence this goofball

They got tired of dude complaining issued the No-Fly zone on his ass:russ:

Good for his entitled ass. If all you gonna do is completely shyt on my product all the time, why give you perks? :skip:

You don't have to be a homer, but dude always bytched and moaned. Nobody wants BF to be COD fool.

Mufukka at home with his arms folded mad as shyt now. Nobody owes you shyt.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Good for his entitled ass. If all you gonna do is completely shyt on my product all the time, why give you perks? :skip:

You don't have to be a homer, but dude always bytched and moaned. Nobody wants BF to be COD fool.

X-factor is the exact same anything that's not a replica of BF3 or BF4=:trash:.That dude used be on stream launching UCAV's from his base in bf4 getting squad wipes talking bout bf1 to casual:bryan:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Nah,

He was crticizing that shyt heavy when BF1 came out, Ea tried to silence this goofball

They got tired of dude complaining issued the No-Fly zone on his ass:russ:

Not only that he made 20 min videos calling it Casualfield 1:mjlol:Dice was like:camby::ufdup::bryan:

Like that cool to y’all? The game has gotten progressively worse and has gotten more and more less active.

Y’all cool with dudes constantly sucking them off when they putting out trash, but I respect the dudes who stand they ground and won’t lie to the people.

Not no dikksucker who gonna Stan everything.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like that cool to y’all? The game has gotten progressively worse and has gotten more and more less active.

Y’all cool with dudes constantly sucking them off when they putting out trash, but I respect the dudes who stand they ground and won’t lie to the people.

Not no dikksucker who gonna Stan everything.

Homie was going OVERBOARD. Why am I gonna fly you out with room and board and you continue to shyt on me. You can be critical without being an entitled dikk. fukk him. Back to the commoners you go.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Homie was going OVERBOARD. Why am I gonna fly you out with room and board and you continue to shyt on me. You can be critical without being an entitled dikk. fukk him. Back to the commoners you go.
I mean he still had his follow so he’s good regardless. But dikkeating is a sport that shouldn’t be celebrated. These battlefields are progressively getting trasher by interaction and having the community drop them quickly also. New shooters are taking they space low key.

shyt is wild casual, y’all sound the dude who who use to be mad at cod critic videos when people would kill it for getting more casual and more trash until the point it was unplayable