Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didnt say version I said edition...meaning deluxe, collectors ed etc
Oh I understood what you said, bruh :sas2:

And you understood what I was saying too :win:

And to be honest with you, with the graphic bump its going to be hard to see enemies at long distances with all those jagged edges on the PS4pro's 1440p max resolution :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm not too cool on the bleed out mechanic the way it currently is. I think it when health goes to zero you should immediately go into bleed out. Only when you bleed out should you get the death screen. The current system feels too disjointed and it also rewards you by letting you see the position of the person who killed you then gives you a chance to chase after then immediately if you get revived.

I also don't think you should be able to squad revive if the person got blown up by a tank shell or died from a headshot. Actually, they shouldn't even get the bleed out opportunity at all. Ain't too many people getting picked up after that happens :francis:.

At any rate, I need to see some sniping gameplay from a solid sniper before I make a decision.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Oh I understood what you said, bruh :sas2:

And you understood what I was saying too :win:

And to be honest with you, with the graphic bump its going to be hard to see enemies at long distances with all those jagged edges on the PS4pro's 1440p max resolution :francis:
Both consoles should run at any resolution that gets them closest to 60fps. Anything other than that is stupid.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2ibi910.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So basically... You have Fortnite's building, Bad Company's Destruction and BF2's modernized gameplay all in one game themed around WW2??

:banderas:

The mode Grand Operations will be crazy, I'm definitely sold now. Vehicles with limited ammos :ahh: just like good old BF2. Full days of fighting with the squad :damn:. The Coli needs to create the WW2 version of the Harlem HellFighters :demonic:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm not too cool on the bleed out mechanic the way it currently is. I think it when health goes to zero you should immediately go into bleed out. Only when you bleed out should you get the death screen. The current system feels too disjointed and it also rewards you by letting you see the position of the person who killed you then gives you a chance to chase after then immediately if you get revived.

I also don't think you should be able to squad revive if the person got blown up by a tank shell or died from a headshot. Actually, they shouldn't even get the bleed out opportunity at all. Ain't too many people getting picked up after that happens :francis:.

At any rate, I need to see some sniping gameplay from a solid sniper before I make a decision.
sweet spot is gone sniping is more challenging