Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
These e-celebs will learn one day that they're not game journalists ... they're marketing reps.

That said, I'll stick to listening to channels like Worth A Buy/Mack's Corner, who cop the game themselves, and give you their honest opinion.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Like that cool to y’all? The game has gotten progressively worse and has gotten more and more less active.

Y’all cool with dudes constantly sucking them off when they putting out trash, but I respect the dudes who stand they ground and won’t lie to the people.

Not no dikksucker who gonna Stan everything.
I've seen Broken machine,Jackfrags,&Westie all be critical of Dice and their design choices.Big difference in constructive criticism then a 20 min clickbait video Casualfield 1.LC channel was born based off BF they have every right to feel a certain way.I'm not giving a dude perks if you constantly shyttin on my product. Don't like it don't play it it's that simple Matimio does:manny:.I'd argue the worst BF has ever been was the first year&half of BF4 life cycle.That game was extremely fortunate R6 nor Overwatch was out at the time

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
By the way I saw you could attach objects to vehicles, what's up with that? :leon: Some player attached a piece of artillery to a vehicle to transport it. They really tried to change it up.

By the way I just noticed that there won't be no more auto-regeneration :noah:BF2 coming back :noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You and your crew of Coli brehs that play competitive games are the only nikkas that tempt me to cop a PS4.

:salute:
You are more then welcome to join the gang gang :salute:

2955057793554705463.png