Battle of the b*stards: Titans vs Jaguars - A Generational QB......and Trevor Lawrence Duel for Playoffs Spot!

Who will be crowned King In the South?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I dont even know who you are to opine on your takes :pachaha:, so whats that say about you?

Tell me though breh, what makes Justin Herbert so great compared to Lawrence? I'll wait

these idiots watch first take, look at stats and think they know sumn.

Every week I say Trevor and Herbert the same person even their season stats be damn near identical

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I dont even know who you are to opine on your takes :pachaha:, so whats that say about you?

Tell me though breh, what makes Justin Herbert so great compared to Lawrence? I'll wait

these idiots watch first take, look at stats and think they know sumn.

Justin Herbert might have the best pure arm in the game. It just doesn't get talked about enough because he's not throwing shyt from weird side angles/without looking like Mahomes, and he plays in an offense that is heavy on the dink and dunk despite their success when they attempt to attack downfield.

I see why you feel they're one in the same though. Both are young, rising star QBs that play mostly in "point guard" type of passing attacks.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It shows how little some cats understand the game. Dude been on the team 17 days. Oline was ass, he barely has chemistry with his receivers and probably only knows part of the playbook. Give him a break. What did him in was Jags D turned up the pressure and the Titans Oline couldn't deal. Dobbs was unable to speed up his clock. Understandable since his familiarity with the offense was limited. I stand by what I said. He will be fighting for a job next year. Titans need a QB...and Tannehill aint it.

Yeah... Didn't they sign cuzz right before Christmas or some shyt?

This went as well as the Titans could have expected

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Justin Herbert might have the best pure arm in the game. It just doesn't get talked about enough because he's not throwing shyt from weird side angles/without looking like Mahomes, and he plays in an offense that is heavy on the dink and dunk despite their success when they attempt to attack downfield.
so did Brett Favre

point is that with the game on the line, Herbert is liable to make a stupid play or mistake (often in the redzone) and cost his team the game. I've seen it time and time again. The same missed throws we saw from Lawrence this week, or INTs earlier in the season are thrown by Herbert all the time.

we can shyt on Lawrence all we want, but lets not act like Herbert didnt struggle against this same Titans team a few weeks ago and throughout the whole season. Its the defense and an easy schedule thats been carrying them down the stretch

Chargers @ Jags is a toss up IMO

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah... Didn't they sign cuzz right before Christmas or some shyt?

This went as well as the Titans could have expected
Yea. It's pretty unreasonable to expect him to hit the ground running. You need reps, he has not had any.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
so did Brett Favre

point is that with the game on the line, Herbert is liable to make a stupid play or mistake (often in the redzone) and cost his team the game. I've seen it time and time again. The same missed throws we saw from Lawrence this week, or INTs earlier in the season are thrown by Herbert all the time.

we can shyt on Lawrence all we want, but lets not act like Herbert didnt struggle against this same Titans team a few weeks ago and throughout the whole season. Its the defense and an easy schedule thats been carrying them.

Chargers @ Jags is a toss up IMO

Oh, I think Lawrence is going to be fantastic. However, he's still young and this is his first year with a competent head coach. So growing pains are to be expected. Also, the way the Titans are built and coached, a lot of teams struggle with them due to their physicality and defensive execution.

Herbert struggled mostly because of injuries to his WRs. Keenan Allen missed like half the year, Mike Williams missed 5-6 games too, and they had perhaps the worst rushing attack in the league.

I'm expecting Chargers/Jags II to be close. At full strength, the Chargers are considerably more talented but the Jags have been in do-or-die mode since Thanksgiving.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh, I think Lawrence is going to be fantastic. However, he's still young and this is his first year with a competent head coach. So growing pains are to be expected. Also, the way the Titans are built and coached, a lot of teams struggle with them due to their physicality and defensive execution.

Herbert struggled mostly because of injuries to his WRs. Keenan Allen missed like half the year, Mike Williams missed 5-6 games too, and they had perhaps the worst rushing attack in the league.

I'm expecting Chargers/Jags II to be close. At full strength, the Chargers are considerably more talented but the Jags have been in do-or-die mode since Thanksgiving.
yes sir. agree with all of the above

lawrence with all of this years experience and another weapon will be a problem
jalin hyatt or smith njigba would be a great look for the jags