Battle of the b*stards: Titans vs Jaguars - A Generational QB......and Trevor Lawrence Duel for Playoffs Spot!

Who will be crowned King In the South?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Was rooting for black excellence, but man.. And says a lot they picked up a nygga off the streets instead of letting the young bul cook
Yeah, it's looking bad for Malik rn. I hope grinds the fukk out in the offseason. Maybe he can reach out to Hurts.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Jags would look a lot better against the Chargers, a team that isnt a division rival, with a turnover prone QB, bleh coach and has many holes on D

in fact the Jags killed them dudes earlier this year. Games a toss up to me

The current Chargers are not the same team that got dominated in week 3. At that time, Herbert was hurt, Keenan Allen didn't play, and they lost Bosa and Slater during said loss.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Tennessee would have lose next week anyway

Good Riddance to a team who waste playoff games anyway every year

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean... He ain't muhfukkin Broadway Joe back there but the oline did him no favors in the fourth quarter.
It shows how little some cats understand the game. Dude been on the team 17 days. Oline was ass, he barely has chemistry with his receivers and probably only knows part of the playbook. Give him a break. What did him in was Jags D turned up the pressure and the Titans Oline couldn't deal. Dobbs was unable to speed up his clock. Understandable since his familiarity with the offense was limited. I stand by what I said. He will be fighting for a job next year. Titans need a QB...and Tannehill aint it.