Battle of the b*stards: Titans vs Jaguars - A Generational QB......and Trevor Lawrence Duel for Playoffs Spot!

Who will be crowned King In the South?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
he gotta be thinking about his future

If he was, he shoulda stayed home. Cuz he had to know there was no way in hell. Even if they did win, they would get crushed in the playoffs. Why put your body through the pounding he took tonight. Shoulda opted out like they do in college.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Titans went out on their shield, but this game shouldn't have been this close.

Chargers are in for a fight coming to Jacksonville. NFL/networks can't wait for that Herbert vs. Lawrence young gun matchup.
Trevor overthrew a wide open touchdown pass and got 3pt instead of 7
When Trevor caused the fumble with the pitch, Titans scored a touchdown with that possession. They were also in field goal range iirc

Game shouldve been like 9 - 20 Jags goin into the 4th.

Seems like Trevor's confidence was shattered after missing that wide open touchdown pass. Lotta horrible throws followed after that.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all dobbs needed to was protect the football and they win but that’s easier said than done. I blame the playcaller
Tennessee doesn't have a play caller. They hired a dude that was standing outside of the Grand Ole Opry and he just gives the ball to Derrick Henry over and over again.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
And so many clowned Jacksonville’s offseason too.

Jacksonville is ALL ELITE

They admittedly overpaid -- I don't think they overpaid for Kirk, as he's been stuck behind Hall of Famers prior to now -- but their offseason should be a prime example of how it's not about the biggest names so long as they fit what is required of a team's scheme and philosophy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'd say stick to bball talk but your takes on the NBA are awful too :dead:
I dont even know who you are to opine on your takes :pachaha:, so whats that say about you?

Tell me though breh, what makes Justin Herbert so great compared to Lawrence? I'll wait

these idiots watch first take, look at stats and think they know sumn.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Trevor overthrew a wide open touchdown pass and got 3pt instead of 7
When Trevor caused the fumble with the pitch, Titans scored a touchdown with that possession. They were also in field goal range iirc

Game shouldve been like 9 - 20 Jags goin into the 4th.

Seems like Trevor's confidence was shattered after missing that wide open touchdown pass. Lotta horrible throws followed after that.

Jags should have put 30 on them. Titans had no answer for Kirk or any sort of downfield attack, but Lawrence was off-target too many times.

The Jags' best days lie ahead, but they were fortunate to snatch this one out of the fire.