Battle In The Big Apple: The New York Knicks Vs. Brooklyn Nets [Postponed]

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
brooklyn.jpg

:laff:
I posted this earlier.

The hipsters really make this team hard to embrace.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And a whole legion saying otherwise.

It's not hard to find a team to ride for on the internet. Regardless, it's a nice problem to have that people from the other four boroughs wish they could experience.

If You Say So, I Dont Look At The Nets And Wish The Bronx Had A Team In All Honesty

NYC Rebel

Daps
If You Say So, I Dont Look At The Nets And Wish The Bronx Had A Team In All Honesty

Good for you. I didn't "wish" for a Brooklyn team either, but it happened.

No other borough is special enough to have a team rep for the borough alone....and you cats know it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good for you. I didn't "wish" for a Brooklyn team either, but it happened.

No other borough is special enough to have a team rep for the borough alone....and you cats know it.

Special Enough Or Big Enough?

Either Way, Back To The Main Point At Hand, Anybody Teeter Totting Between The Teams Should Pick A Side And Ride With It

Just My Opinion

NYC Rebel

Daps
Special Enough Or Big Enough?

Either Way, Back To The Main Point At Hand, Anybody Teeter Totting Between The Teams Should Pick A Side And Ride With It

Just My Opinion

Big enough, special enough...both. :heh:

I'm not a Knicks fan....Lakers fan turned off by these Kobe fans disguised as Lakers fans.

It's special to hear the name Brooklyn when mentioning the game. It's annoying seeing the hipsters attaching themselves to it though. :ld:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So who has more pressure to win this game? Not that it really matters I was just thinking about it this morning and I feel like you can argue for either team feeling more pressure. Anyway the Knicks got pick it up on D keep getting TO's and minimizing there TO's and the should come out with the W.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Man...it's a bunch of hipsters trying to be cool.

You have to be there to understand.

So who fills up the garden???..:comeon:

Its Brooklyn regardless and ill be catching a game later in the season..probably like 1 game cause I'm sitting courtside:mjpls:

Brooklyn supports brooklyn...we the best borough and y'all know it ..so how I look turning my back on brooklyn :salute:

And as a knick fan ill say this..the nets have the best in game music on the court .....Biggie:mindblown:

Knicks pa been dry since son died..dude they have now is mad corny...trying to call carmelo ...melo anthony.
:russ: melo was like :wtf:

NYC Rebel

Daps
So who fills up the garden???..:comeon:

Its Brooklyn regardless and ill be catching a game later in the season..probably like 1 game cause I'm sitting courtside:mjpls:

Brooklyn supports brooklyn...we the best borough and y'all know it ..so how I look turning my back on brooklyn :salute:

And as a knick fan ill say this..the nets have the best in game music on the court .....Biggie:mindblown:

I'm sorry, but I'm at these games seeing some off the Williamsburg street douchebag trying to yell "Brooklyn" and then saying "I'm surprised they're not playing a lot of Hova!!!" with a Iowa accent.

fukk em. That isn't Brooklyn. That's Brooklyn in name only.