Battle In The Big Apple: The New York Knicks Vs. Brooklyn Nets [Postponed]

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:what: you need to THANK the hipsters and all these rich white people who came to brooklyn....if it wasn't for them BK wouldn't have had a team.

Rich white people who came to Brooklyn? These hipsters aren't rich. They're all stuffed away in high priced lofts stuck with multiple roommates.

:laugh:

Suck off white folks much?

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
\
WTF? I'm asking you about what streets in regards to you saying ".if u was in these brooklyn streets you would know the people support the team"

They aren't at the games.

And I told you the streets ..what did u not understand your moving real:hamster:

And who gives a fucc who is at the games...do you make money off that??..it will be filled regardless... y the fucc do you care who is at the games when you can clearly see everyone loving the fact that we have a team. Like do you come outside your house other than when u going to games??

NYC Rebel

Daps
And I told you the streets ..what did u not understand your moving real:hamster:

And who gives a fucc who is at the games...do you make money off that??..it will be filled regardless... y the fucc do you care who is at the games when you can clearly see everyone loving the fact that we have a team. Like do you come outside your house other than when u going to games??

Niqqa.....my point which you responded to was ABOUT ME BEING AT THE GAMES!!!

:heh:

Remember?
NYC Rebel said:
I'm sorry, but I'm at these games

The fukk is wrong with you?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
As a Brooklyn native I cant even get behind the Nets at all. The whole thing just seems so fake. I feel like a lot of people feel they have to support the fukking Nets now. fukk that, its still the Nets :gag: But it is what it is. Yankees probably felt the same way about the Mets, Giants with the Jets, etc....its just weird because they singled out my burrough. If it was the NY Nets i dont think i'd feel as strongly about them as i do now.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Niqqa.....my point which you responded to was ABOUT ME BEING AT THE GAMES!!!

:heh:

Remember?

The fukk is wrong with you?

:snoop: nikka you responded to me..are you on a molly??? Go back a page and see who responded to who first.

..what I'm telling you is fucc who is at the games..your complaing about hipsters that's y I said the real parts of brooklyn support the team which can clearly be seen if you was outside..who is the garden filled with????...do you have some agenda nikka???..because if your black..like I am...you should know damn well we don't fill up the garden...soo who do you want to attend these games if you don't want the "hipsters" to come spend they bread??

NYC Rebel

Daps
:laugh: This must have left quite an impact on you Reb. You stay relating that same moment with the same amount of disdain each time. Sounds like a terrible atmosphere. I wonder if the novelty will wear off eventually.

When it wears off, hopefully real Brooklyn heads will be at the games.

Like I said when I saw the Nets uniforms and clothing, the shyt is modeled and bitten off of Brooklyn Industries, a clothing line loved by hipsters latching onto the nostalgia of old Brooklyn.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rich white people who came to Brooklyn? These hipsters aren't rich. They're all stuffed away in high priced lofts stuck with multiple roommates.

:laugh:

Suck off white folks much?

Oh sorry, I should have clarified. Hipsters AND Yuppies. They didn't bring that team to BK for the average brooklynite like you, that's for damn sure. That's why you look stupid poking your chest out on some "we got a team you don't" shyt while complaining about BK's new demographics in the same breath :rudy:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Oh sorry, I should have clarified. Hipsters AND Yuppies. They didn't bring that team to BK for the average brooklynite like you, that's for damn sure. That's why you look stupid poking your chest out on some "we got a team you don't" shyt while complaining about BK's new demographics in the same breath :rudy:

Yuppies aren't the biggest demographic moving into Brooklyn. It's mostly hipsters as of now.

And how do YOU know what type of Brooklynite I am, considering I can afford to pay for Jets season tickets?

:childplease:

Bottomline, stop giving these white folks you don't even know unearned sainthood.

And you damn right I'm going to complain. I seen niqqas spill blood in that borough...and now you got newbies fronting BK as if they lived and survived through those edgy times. I'm going to say something about the ethnic cleansing going on in my old neighborhood. I'm going to complain about these hipsters whining about the type of music being played in the arena. fukk them and you for dikkriding em.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yuppies aren't the biggest demographic moving into Brooklyn. It's mostly hipsters as of now.

And how do YOU know what type of Brooklynite I am, considering I can afford to pay for Jets season tickets?

:childplease:

Bottomline, stop giving these white folks you don't even know unearned sainthood.

saint hood? I'm speaking against the same shyt you speaking against. I just don't see the merit of bragging about brooklyn being the only borough to have a team while at the same time expressing your disdain with the changing demographics. it doesn't go both ways. when it was first announced that the nets were moving to brooklyn most people were against it because they knew the deal....a lot of people are gassed right now since it's still fresh but they'll come around eventually.

NYC Rebel

Daps
saint hood? I'm speaking against the same shyt you speaking against. I just don't see the merit of bragging about brooklyn being the only borough to have a team while at the same time expressing your disdain with the changing demographics. it doesn't go both ways. when it was first announced that the nets were moving to brooklyn most people were against it because they knew the deal....a lot of people are gassed right now since it's still fresh but they'll come around eventually.

I'm going to brag about it being the only borough to have a team because no other borough has people who love their borough as much....period. Acting as if saying makes it against the law to speak on the constant change in demographics is retarded.

I can't front....I had a major and still do, issue with the arena being dropped there because of what it represents and the impact its going to have to surrounding communities. But I do have an issue with these front running newbies being here, complaining about about the music, looking at folks who've lived in the borough all their lives like they're strangers, while chanting BK. shyt is annoying as all fukks.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

dwill >>> felton
jo jo >>> kidd
crash >>> brewer
melo >>> hump
lopez >>> chandler
cj, blatche, evans, brooks = jr, novac, sheed, camby

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Watch Tyson Chandler be all tired out the gate, and foul Brook Lopez quick as shyt down low. I'll say 2 fouls in less than 7 minutes. :comeon:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Watch Tyson Chandler be all tired out the gate, and foul Brook Lopez quick as shyt down low. I'll say 2 fouls in less than 7 minutes. :comeon:

That Lopez rip through is god like.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[BKLYN]Um frum Brooklyn. Ah cant fukk with the Nets like that, son. Luckily I'm OT tho. I'ma try to support my burrough when they come to DC. Ionno duke. I tried to support em on TV and it aint really work. And them nikkas was playin the Celtics![/CAT]

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
f219e4f237c911e299a722000a9d0ee0_7.jpg