Battle In The Big Apple: The New York Knicks Vs. Brooklyn Nets [Postponed]

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Man...it's a bunch of hipsters trying to be cool.

You have to be there to understand.

Its the new brooklyn breh and i hate it just as much as you do. :to:

We're still in there though few far and in between. Hell there's still some real brooklyn cacs in there. This old italian lady from bensonhurst was in there when i was at the first game and not gonna lie it felt good to talk and to see someone like her there who reps the old brooklyn. Its just them hipsters that make up the majority of bk now.

Im still there when i can go screaming Brooklyn though. Born and raised fukk em hipsters :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
10242012_feltonandmelo_670.jpg

Melo : "I'm gonna keep calling Humpries Kris Kardashian"
Ray Felton : "This arena don't even got any proper heating".

Why the f*ck don't our 2nd arena have the proper heating ? Answer me Nets fans.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm sorry, but I'm at these games seeing some off the Williamsburg street douchebag trying to yell "Brooklyn" and then saying "I'm surprised they're not playing a lot of Hova!!!" with a Iowa accent.

fukk em. That isn't Brooklyn. That's Brooklyn in name only.

:laugh: This must have left quite an impact on you Reb. You stay relating that same moment with the same amount of disdain each time. Sounds like a terrible atmosphere. I wonder if the novelty will wear off eventually.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I'm sorry, but I'm at these games seeing some off the Williamsburg street douchebag trying to yell "Brooklyn" and then saying "I'm surprised they're not playing a lot of Hova!!!" with a Iowa accent.

fukk em. That isn't Brooklyn. That's Brooklyn in name only.

I've been to the garden...and I wasn't surrounded by who I would call real knick fans...these dudes on they phone the WHOLE GAME like they truly did not give a fucc...

Hey its :yeshrug:..I could careless who is at the games...if u was in these brooklyn streets you would know the people support the team...that doesn't mean they don't support the knicks... basically if you go against brooklyn and you from here. :pacspit:

All I know is if the nets ever win one ..that parade in brooklyn:to:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I've been to the garden...and I wasn't surrounded by who I would call real knick fans...these dudes on they phone the WHOLE GAME like they truly did not give a fucc...

Hey its :yeshrug:..I could careless who is at the games...if u was in these brooklyn streets you would know the people support the team...that doesn't mean they don't support the knicks... basically if you go against brooklyn and you from here. :pacspit:

All I know is if the nets ever win one ..that parade in brooklyn:to:

:wtf:

What streets are you talking about, bruh?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I support the Nets. :manny:

But not Brooklyn. fukk that place. Half my fam is from there, I can't support the ethnic cleansing that went on.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:wtf:

What streets are you talking about, bruh?

The bush the heights the east canarsie ..the stuy...the real parts of brooklyn:youngsabo:

The yankees fitted and the brooklyn nets fitted are the 2 must have fitted in these streets...knicks...not so much..and I'm not hating....soo all these knick fans are walking around with nets fitteds on??:childplease:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Big enough, special enough...both. :heh:

I'm not a Knicks fan....Lakers fan turned off by these Kobe fans disguised as Lakers fans.

It's special to hear the name Brooklyn when mentioning the game. It's annoying seeing the hipsters attaching themselves to it though. :ld:

:what: you need to THANK the hipsters and all these rich white people who came to brooklyn....if it wasn't for them BK wouldn't have had a team.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The bush the heights the east canarsie ..the stuy...the real parts of brooklyn:youngsabo:

The yankees fitted and the brooklyn nets fitted are the 2 must have fitted in these streets...knicks...not so much..and I'm not hating....soo all these knick fans are walking around with nets fitteds on??:childplease:
\
WTF? I'm asking you about what streets in regards to you saying ".if u was in these brooklyn streets you would know the people support the team"

They aren't at the games.