Batman Returns Is a Weird Ass Movie

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Because it's a horrible movie. :russ:

I was pretty big fan of the 89 movie and until T2, never seen so much hype and excitement for a movie. And it was great, still a fan of that shyt.

Returns is just what a bad sequel always does. Bigger, dumber and meaningless. :stopitslime:

I've dropped many thoughts in this thread.

fukk this movie. :mjlit:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Great thread, break down,

I low-key enjoy these thread, some things I never knew about the movie that were dropped in here.

On that note, I hated that shyt. I was lost as hell as a kid, never fully understood the movie and like a breh said, Batman was not in the movie as much like he was in the first one. The gadgets and toys he used were a bit of an upgrade from the 1st Batman movie, but only a few scenes stood out for me as a kid, really one which was when the bat-mobile got hi-jacked, the penguin was in there having a good ole time :russ:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Great thread, break down,

I low-key enjoy these thread, some things I never knew about the movie that were dropped in here.

On the note, hate that shyt. I was lost as hell as a kid, never fully understood the movie and like a breh said, Batman was not in the movie as much like he was in the first one. The gadgets and toys he used were a bit of an upgrade from the 1st Batman movie, but only a few scenes stood out for me as a kid, really one which was when the bat-mobile got hi-jacked, the penguin was in there having a good ole time :russ:

If you hang around here long enough you’ll get plenty of useless trivia. This movie had plenty of it

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Im sorry. I know I am in the minority but Batman Returns was dope to me. I liked how Batman was become basically a billionaire Travis Bickle at this point fighting crime and giving basically no fukks anymore. Sexy ass Michelle Pfiefer with her whip. Danny Davito adlibbing as the Penguin just being a gross b*stard.

Its weird because this movie maybe had the most impact on Batman as a comic book franchise and in general. With out this movie the comic books are different, Batman:TAS would probably be on some goofy shyt, the Christopher Nolan movies maybe don't exist. I mean it would cataclysmic.