"Batman" Reboot Coming 2016?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
They need to air it out a lil bit with his technology. Seriously though. If they take the general concept and idea of the Batman from the Arkham games, translate it directly to the movies....game over.

For all comic book movies.

Game over, man.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I personally am not interested in JGL as Batman or any Batman movie where Batman isn't Bruce Wayne.

Nothing against JGL....but naw. I'm not ready for it yet. Still more that can be said on Bruce Wayne.

I love the Nolan trilogy...but WB needs to take Batman more towards that....almost psychotic focus on stopping crime. 8 year retirement? Worked this time, but the next one needs to be completely different. I want to see the Bruce Wayne that is borderline criminal himself.

The one HUGE advantage that WB has is that they have ALL DC COMICS RIGHTS! That's a huge plus over Marvel who has their shyt scattered with multiple studios.

WB betta be careful not to fukk this up. THEY HAVE NO EXCUSE!

I actually think that Marvel is okay not having X-Men/Spiderman. Well, they aren't okay, obviously they would like to own all their characters, but the universe they are building is fine. I personally like X-Men as a separate entity, Spiderman as well.

The only thing they are really hurt by is not having Fantastic Four....Reed Richards seems so damn crucial. Would also love Doom of course to be involved in their universe.

Part of this may just be because of the movies we already have, Fantastic Four seemed to be more in line with what Marvel is doing than any of the X-Men or Spiderman movies. Even though people hated them because of the bad plots, I didn't find the tone of the FF films to be that off from what Marvel is doing.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk batman, how can you watch the same shyt over and over

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
AW: " MAKE MONEY, MAKE MONEY, MONEY, MONAAAAAY!": AW
They see where the dough at

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
The Nolan trilogy was more about Bruce Wayne. He need to see a movie where Batman is the Batman from the cartoons and comics. A master in all forms of martial arts. A super genius that is always 100 steps ahead. A man who never questioned being Batman

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man....they HAVE to fix Green Lantern.

But I'm down for this. Less realistic more comic book grounded Batman will ultimately be more interesting to me :yeshrug:

Fixing Green Lantern wont be hard....they wouldn't even have to reboot it per se....

Just have emerald twilight happen off screen and introduce John, Kyle, and Guy as new recruits...Keep most of the film off earth....