"Batman" Reboot Coming 2016?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nolan trilogy was more about Bruce Wayne. He need to see a movie where Batman is the Batman from the cartoons and comics. A master in all forms of martial arts. A super genius that is always 100 steps ahead. A man who never questioned being Batman
This.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
too many superhero movies back to back.....take a breather...

Word I'm still full off of The Avengers, Amazing Spiderman and Dark Knight Rises all in one summer . I just find it funny that post TDK everyone was singing Nolan's praises. Post DKR everyone is questioning his series. Dude has the first comic book trilogy in which all 3 movies was awesome. Until someone tops that..... pay homage.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word I'm still full off of The Avengers, Amazing Spiderman and Dark Knight Rises all in one summer . I just find it funny that post TDK everyone was singing Nolan's praises. Post DKR everyone is questioning his series. Dude has the first comic book trilogy in which all 3 movies was awesome. Until someone tops that..... pay homage.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

All three films were not awesome....Batman Begins tends to get overrated because of how bad the previous Batman film was in comparison...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
They should center a JL movie around Wonder woman and Martian Manhunter story-wise, but obviously put Superman and Batman in the forefront.

Would it be too much to ask to keep everyone in costume the entire movie?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Justice League movie has to be much darker in tone than the Avengers....

if they're gonna do a Batman reboot so soon to fit him in that universe, its possible to do another dark toned Batman movie. I'd love to see a Arkham Asylum/City adaption. You can use more of Batman's villains in a world where Superman exists... like Clayface for example.

As someone mentioned, the Nolanverse was about Bruce Wayne. I don't have a problem with seeing a Batman movie where he's a master strategist, not simping over females when his mask is off, master of hand to hand combat and the best detective. The only problem here is that its coming so soon...

That's the problem with the recent Spider-Man.. people outside of the internet actually liked 1 or 2 of those movies and still recognize Tobey as Peter Parker. 4 years from now, everyone will still recognize Bale as Batman and if you wanna use Joker again (which WILL happen eventually), how do you get people to feel comfortable with someone new after Ledger and Nicholson?

Instead of trying to piggyback off the Avengers so soon, I think Superman should get 1-2 movies, Flash 1 movie, Wonder Woman 1 movie and Green Lantern 1 movie within the next 8 years, THEN the Justice League movie which introduces Martian Manhunter.. and Batman will be in it too... THEN a new Batman movie away from the League.