"Batman" Reboot Coming 2016?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If they really want to make a Justice League movie, they should have Joseph-Gordon Levitt as the new Batman. With the exception of JGL, none of the other TDK trilogy actors should be involved in order to protect the integrity of the trilogy if the newer Batman movies fail.

However I do think they should be produced by the Nolans' production company, Syncopy, since Man of Steel is being released under that banner.

So you can have a Justice League movie starring Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Henry Cavill and WB can just act like they've been planning this since Batman Begins (2005).

I had the same idea too (posted it in one of the other billion Batman threads); that would be a way to get away from the "reboot" stigma by using a character/actor from the Nolan Bat movies while also not having to start the entire franchise from scratch.

The backstory could be that the Bruce Wayne Batman was the first costumed hero in the DC movie universe and the more fantastical characters like Superman are just now appearing around the world.

It would streamline things and cut down on the buildup needed for the Justice League movie.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hopefully we get a Robin/Darkwing movie before hand.

DarkwingDuck7.gif

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
give me A Batman movie with action/fight scenes on the same level as the animated movies and i'll enjoy it :youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:damn: at the thread title & after that everyones use of the term "reboot"

Ain't a reboot when they start with the main character's origin again? If this is gonna be a movie where from the opening credits, he already is Batman, and he's fighting crime, been doing off for a year. Is that really a reboot? :wtf:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: at the thread title & after that everyones use of the term "reboot"

Ain't a reboot when they start with the main character's origin again? If this is gonna be a movie where from the opening credits, he already is Batman, and he's fighting crime, been doing off for a year. Is that really a reboot? :wtf:

I'm pretty sure reboot refers to restarting the movie series and disregard everything in the previous movies. The movie can technically start at any point tho.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
these are the kind of fights scenes we need to be watching in a Batman movie b, not that :fight: shyt we had in the Nolan trilogy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLLfhO0zXGI]Batman & Red Hood vs The Fearsome Hand of Four [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This isnt a reboot do y'all read?

I would like jgl playing batman just for the sake of continuation and also have him stick to being "batman" and not "robin"

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
So do they plan on letting Superman and Batman carry the JL film and introduce the rest of the team in the movie or pull a Marvel and make individual movies for the big characters ( Flash, WW, GL reboot, etc?)

Cuz if it is the latter it will be a while, by the time they ready for JL Avengers 2 will be out lol.