‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They sold 'The Sandman' to netflix recently. he stated that if other platforms are willing to pay $$ for ip.. then they'd explore that.

Marvel did the same with Daredevil and etc.. before the contract ran out and they got the shows bacc

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Some real villain shyt would be if he sold off DC properties piece by piece.

Have a live 7 round draft with Disney, Amazon, Paramount, Universal, Apple, and anyone else.

"With the first pick of the CBM Draft Disney selects Wonder Woman.":banderas:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I can see why they’re shelving these projects because reality TV is just cheap as hell to produce. If they're not making money from the toy sales of these animated projects, it's essentially a loss, no matter how critically acclaimed they are. Now is it a good idea from a PR standpoint? Absolutely not.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Who would even take a cartoon?

Disney only wants to promote its own stuff.

Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network(they already own) are the only ones playing teen/adult cartoons.

As for streamers, maybe Amazon prime.

Maybe Paramount but again, they already have the Nickelodeon pipeline.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can see why they’re shelving these projects because reality TV is just cheap as hell to produce. If they're not making money from the toy sales of these animated projects, it's essentially a loss, no matter how critically acclaimed they are. Now is it a good idea from a PR standpoint? Absolutely not.
People weren't watching the majority of these shows/reruns to justify the cost of keeping them on the service anyways, so I don't necessarily get the fake outrage.