All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same thing i was thinking

dude was funny in this flick though

Frost: Man even that gives me the chills

*boomerang*::beli: really? Cold puns?

a lot of funny lines but i didnt feel like the lesser known voice actors delivered them very well

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
When batman came through that warehouse, everybody's face went from:shaq: to :why: real quick:russ:
bytch said "its the bats" and everybody got caught in their tracks like
227.gif

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
When Joker said "I'm here bytches" :mjlol:

They really made Harley Quinn more whacked out then I am ever remember her, especially when she was in the cut nude in the bed on Deadshot, imagine how crazy, rough and violent the sex was :banderas: :gladbron: :patrice:

Amanda Waller was on power-mad and cunning bytch :damn:

Batman is Batman, that device within his mask that can read heart pulse to see if somebody is lying :whew:

I like the fact that Deadshot is kinda the antihero, technically he is villain but he was like-able enough to point that you were happy to see him get away in the end

Another good DC movie, they continue to deliver on these especially the Batman themed ones

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:lupe:

They never DID find The Joker's body..did they?

:dwillhuh:

:ohhh:

:ohhh:

:beli:

..I'm Warning You.

4.5 of 5 Stars:obama:

Classic Comic Book Rule, breh: No body = Not dead.

Some of my coworkers were wondering how Scarecrow can be the villain in Arkham Knight when Killer Croc "killed" him in AA. I was like "Did you see Killer Croc bite into Scarecrow and take a chunk out of him? :ld: No....you saw Batman attempt to save Scarecrow, but then Croc and Crow fell into the water and only Croc reemerged. No body = Not dead." For all we know when Croc set his sights on Batman, Jonathan was hightailing it out of there in perfect form like

marathon-man-running-scene-o.gif

"See ya in the sequel!" :myman:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Classic Comic Book Rule, breh: No body = Not dead.

Some of my coworkers were wondering how Scarecrow can be the villain in Arkham Knight when Killer Croc "killed" him in AA. I was like "Did you see Killer Croc bite into Scarecrow and take a chunk out of him? :ld: No....you saw Batman attempt to save Scarecrow, but then Croc and Crow fell into the water and only Croc reemerged. No body = Not dead." For all we know when Croc set his sights on Batman, Jonathan was hightailing it out of there in perfect form like

marathon-man-running-scene-o.gif

"See ya in the sequel!" :myman:
I wish Comics really stuck to this and even some of these Comic Book Movies too. The Arkham Games have always been Good to me and haven't Failed yet to Disappoint. Also, this Gem had me :ohhh::lupe: