Batman: Assault on Arkham

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching it. That last scene had me like ........

12g.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yoooo this shyt was ILL!! i thought this shyt was gonna be mediocre as fuk after that trailer but boy did DC prove me wrong :wow:...top 5 dc animation for me, my dude batman was puttin that work on errybody and my dude troy baker (did the voice of joel for LAst of US) did the damn thang as joker too (i actually thought it was hamill a few times :pachaha:)....might have to add it to the animated bluray collection along with flashpoint paradox :jawalrus:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't remember Dead Shot being that official in the older series. He's a boss now for sure. Also don't remember Joker having any fighting skills originally. This must be the new 52 spin on the characters. Excellent movie though

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
watched it yesterday..loved the focus on the villains rather than batman just being batman
I felt the same way. Making Batman a supporting character to the Suicide Squad was a smart move and hopefully DC Animation does more of this type of thing where they use their two moneymakers in Batman and Superman to introduce films featuring lesser known characters.

Skittles

Banned
Daps
Looks cool. Just wondering where Deathstroke is? If this is following the Arkham game storyline, shouldn’t he be in it? It seems like DC is trying to push him into everything already, with the video games, Arrow, and Son of Batman.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Looks cool. Just wondering where Deathstroke is? If this is following the Arkham game storyline, shouldn’t he be in it? It seems like DC is trying to push him into everything already, with the video games, Arrow, and Son of Batman.
After that subpar Son of Batman I was happy to see them give Deathstroke a rest for a while.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is 2 years prior to asylum. im not sure if origins is considered "canon" but obviously if youve seen the end of origins then deathstroke should have been involved in this flick

this was pretty good overall, little different

:heh: @ some of the c-listers. i wanna hear more about the origin and background to captain boomerang :heh: