Batman: Assault on Arkham

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
very good comic movie...great action, animation, voice acting, loved it all :obama:

Joker made me laugh a few times :laugh:
now, who's going to be the first to hate on this movie by nitpicking? :leostare:

ok let's be honest guys......

Am I the only one that was masturbating during the entire movie?
making love to your hand breh? trying to prove to your hand you can go the distance? :mjpls:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Great movie. Like people said, nothing too amazing, but a good watch. I loved how they gave Bats the same kinda design he has in the Arkham games. Think we're movies for the entire Arkham series? :lupe:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn good movie. The Joker had me dying and he was giving Dead Shot that work in the end. He handled himself pretty damn impressively. He unfukkwittable when it comes to those knives. Harley's sex appeal was dope in this but it wasn't overt IMO. Seems like a natural progression to how she was back in her BTAS days.
Bats was wrecking shyt as usual just straight up sonning the fukk out of people when it comes to hand to hand combat and evasion.
:salute:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It was an enjoyable flick. It had a good mix of violence and comedy. I hope the Sinister Six flick can be as good as this. Everyone got their shine. I know some nikkas are going to complain about the Black Spider, but whatever.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This movie was pure crack!
Got me feening for more Suicide Squad ASAP!
mfmFtAw.gif

I want a CW spin-off of Arrow...another animated joint...and a big screen version. This concept is versatile as fukk and DC/WB needs to take advantage of it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't really watch too many of these DC animated movies but eh... it was okay.

Not a big fan of the japanese influence over the art style and the animation but that's the way it is with everything these days. :patrice:

It doesn't feel as much like Batman without the "noir" feel.