Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i just ran the FPS test and i got a max of 82 and a minimum of 30 and an average of 56.

if the game is locked at 30, how am i getting these numbers?

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
at first I was :damn:

then :eyeroll:

then :ohhh: when I figured out what was going on. I tried to fight him at first :russ:

Im still trying to figure out who the 5th quarantine thing is for tho.

Not even gonna lie, when you figure it out you're gonna feel dumb. At least I did.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
at first I was :damn:

then :eyeroll:

then :ohhh: when I figured out what was going on. I tried to fight him at first :russ:

Im still trying to figure out who the 5th quarantine thing is for tho.

Yeah after seeing that scene I really wanna know too.

My guess
I just assumed it was meant for Joker right? Or does that flashback take place after he was already dead? If so could it be for Batman? Wasn't he injected with Jokers blood in AC?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My guess
I just assumed it was meant for Joker right? Or does that flashback take place after he was already dead? If so could it be for Batman? Wasn't he injected with Jokers blood in AC?
I think it takes place after he was dead because I think I remember batman saying before Joker died he sent all his blood to the hospitals.

But you right, he was infected with Joker blood in AC. Can't remember how that storyline ended

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:shaq2: Should've called out of work :troll:

LOVE this game and played for hours last night. Had to wake up early for gym then work so this lack of sleep is gonna catch up with me. I'll be back to playing more tonight tho :mjpls:

And the Batmobile driving and combat is very dope to me. Which is good cuz I was kinda worried how I'd feel about it with all I been hearing. Tho that shyt does hit the bushes when I don't have to use it.

:dahell: And the game froze on me once already. nikka had to unplug his PS4 which I never wanna do.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
having fun doing these riddler games trying to free catwoman :wow:

anyone elses waypoints not working right on finding the firemen or the serial killer?

Yeah Same Here, I Thought It Was The Game Though. Alfred Talking About Follow The Opera Music, I'm Like :wtf:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yeah Same Here, I Thought It Was The Game Though. Alfred Talking About Follow The Opera Music, I'm Like :wtf:

I think that's intentional. I just did my third one and the way point didn't pop up until the crime got called in by dispatch (heard it over comms) even tho I was in the area. Before that, I had heard the opera music and a thug mention a body chained up on a building.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are two of my favorite games of all time, so this is a must get. Rocksteady back on deck too!

With that said, was Arkham Origins as poor as they say? Or was it just panned because there was no evolution from the first 2 and basically more of the same? I can rock with more of the same. I'm playing through it no matter what since I'm a Batman fanboy and want to beat all 4 games.
Origins was Hot. They could make these games the same a millions times over and I'll cop because the Story production value and combat are on point. Cop origins if u love the batman games