Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just did the Harley Quinn and the Red Hood DLCs and they're way too damn short. The Red Hood one especially, he raw as fukk to play with so I'm disappointed that it's over already. The Harley DLC was pretty difficult though because she can't really do things stealthy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
not feeling the batmobile controls but other than that :blessed:
I JUST figured out how to fix the batmobile controls.

you go to the game options and change the battle mode toggle setting to "on".

now you don't have to hold L2 and in regular batmobile mode, the L2 button will brake/reverse like most driving games.

@-DMP- good lookin on that :salute:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no 30fps

that IMO is where consoles do hold us back. they design the game around a 30fps target, but then it doesn't scale well beyond that. they obviously knew this because the game 'shipped' on PC with a 30fps cap in an .ini file. it's no secret that in 2015 PC gamers expect their games to run at 60fps or higher, but there was no mention of this pre-release

the benchmark has an unlocked framerate, but then the game is capped at 30. wtf is that? they also raised the minimum AMD card requirement like a day before release. they knew this shyt was a hot mess on PC. they probably stripped out AO and those rain effects last minute to try to gain a little performance

we'll have to see if they can fix this shyt. like I said, IMO they knew about this shyt, and it may be inherently built into the game
I'm like this close to pressing buy on my best buy tab and getting this for the ps4. I can't believe how dirty they did us pc folks.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
shyt is crack!

I'm feeling the batmobile after getting used to it. had to train myself to move with a little more finesse while in tank mode...

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I'm like this close to pressing buy on my best buy tab and getting this for the ps4. I can't believe how dirty they did us pc folks.

push-the-goddamn-button-o.gif

Daps
Reppin

why would you buy the game twice breh.. i KNEW i should have pirated this game. then i wouldn't have felt guilty about purchasing the ps4 version.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I JUST figured out how to fix the batmobile controls.

you go to the game options and change the battle mode toggle setting to "on".

now you don't have to hold L2 and in regular batmobile mode, the L2 button will brake/reverse like most driving games.

@-DMP- good lookin on that :salute:

I remember reading just that in an review for the game. I think it was IGN.