Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Guys If I Have The Regular Game With The Harley Quinn & Red Hood Add Ons Does It Still Make Sense To Cop The Season Pass? How Much More Is Added As Far As Gameplay? Idc About Skins

My Girl Bought Me The Game So Essiantially Id Just Be Paying For The Season Pass :yeshrug:

They're adding DLC content every month

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Guys If I Have The Regular Game With The Harley Quinn & Red Hood Add Ons Does It Still Make Sense To Cop The Season Pass? How Much More Is Added As Far As Gameplay? Idc About Skins

My Girl Bought Me The Game So Essiantially Id Just Be Paying For The Season Pass :yeshrug:

Im in the same boat. heres everything that comes with the season pass

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story year expansion in rental Entirely new play Where You have Batgirl for the first-time very in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl. An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story mission featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, assignment and gameplay features. Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman's key allies Extending Their assignments In a narrative storylines View, from: before and Both partner after the events In Batman: Arkham Knight. Play as Batman's key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
Drive the Most Iconic Batmobile from Batman's 75-year history, we custom-built race tracks contents, each demed To That 's Batmobile specific era. Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman's 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile's specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps Utilizing the single play styles of Batman and his allies. Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins Character Skins
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman. A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Note: Premium Edition & Season Pass owners will recevoir all retail exclusive DLC (Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, and the Batmobile Prototype etc.) After Their respective early access Periods expires (August / September) Note: Premium Edition & Season Pass owners will receive all retail exclusive DLC ( Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, and the Prototype Batmobile etc) after their respective early access periods expire ( August/September)

I think im just gonna wait for a sale.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YLvdN7k.jpg

PC version missing ambient occlusion smh. Look at the edges where objects meet.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YLvdN7k.jpg

PC version missing ambient occlusion smh. Look at the edges where objects meet.
The pc version was seriously gimped. The game actually is better on the consoles. I fukked up by pre-ording this off gmg (but at 40% off, I was like why not?) I even got the season pass :sadcam:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Downloading on PS4 right now. They should've done like Arkham city and release the PC version a month after to iron out all the bugs.

I'm usually PC, but this game was a no brainer for PS4. Will cop goty version on PC on a steam sale next year.