Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every store gets the pre-order bonus harley pack....but gamestop gets harley along with a red hood bonus pack...that's why i was pissed when they announced it after i had already pre-ordered at best buy.....

anyway, so far that's been the only store specific pre-order content they've announced....think that's cause of the season pass....think they said fukk making separate deals this time, and just gonna throw everything in there......think gamestop paid a lil extra to have it to help their stores....
I'm trying to think of the best route to go with this..

I was gonna get the limited edition for X1 but don't know if for $100 it includes the season pass? This "premium" edition apparently does and I'm not paying $100 for a game if it doesn't include the season pass...

I also need to figure out if I'm gonna use my GCU to get whatever version I get with a season pass a lil cheaper or if I should preorder from GameStop to get Red Hood a little bit early even though I'm sure he'll be included in the season pass

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was gonna get the limited edition for X1 but don't know if for $100 it includes the season pass? This "premium" edition apparently does and I'm not paying $100 for a game if it doesn't include the season pass...

I also need to figure out if I'm gonna use my GCU to get whatever version I get with a season pass a lil cheaper or if I should preorder from GameStop to get Red Hood a little bit early even though I'm sure he'll be included in the season pass

i'm sure the limited edition includes the season pass...cause I think the limited is the premium edition...

as for where to get it from: that depends on how fast you wanna play the red hood content....i'm sure it will be included in the season pass, but when it'll come out, who knows....I just went with gamestop cause I don't have gcu....if I did, I probably would've just copped the premium from best buy and waited for the red hood stuff....

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man these season passes going up and up in price nowadays

This isn't a big increase considering their previous DLC. All of the DLC for Arkham City would run you more than $30. This Season Pass is clearly giving much more content for $10 extra dollars

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

The season pass is included in the premium edition.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The season pass is included in the premium edition.
I know that but what exactly is the premium edition? Only copy of Arkham Knight I can find for $100 is the limited edition and that's before the premium with season pass was announced

I hope they don't mean the premium edition is a download only version

I'm sure there will be some deal somewhere on the season pass like MKX had one but I was definitely buying the limited edition but idk now at this point if it doesn't include the season pass

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They released the Season Pass info. Best part imo is the playable Batgirl
original

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy

Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories

Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks

Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps

Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins

A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They released the Season Pass info. Best part imo is the playable Batgirl
original

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy

Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories

Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks

Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps

Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins

A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Instant pre order. Just have to decide if I want the ps4 or Xbox to play it on.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They went all out with this: Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood... Joker's gotta be in this somewhere, at least a flashback

They need to announce season pass deals now.. I guess we won't know what deals places will have for buying the game until 2 weeks in advance when store ads drop

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They went all out with this: Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood... Joker's gotta be in this somewhere, at least a flashback

They need to announce season pass deals now.. I guess we won't know what deals places will have for buying the game until 2 weeks in advance when store ads drop

You can get the premium edition that includes season pass on PSN right now for $89.99