Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can anybody answer my question?

They haven't said anything about them free roaming yet. As far as we know you can only use them in the dual play.

In my personal opinion, I don't think they will have complete free roam in the game. Looking at the Allies trailer and the recent Dual Play trailer it looks like they will only be playable in specific missions. It looks like Nightwing is with Penguin, Robin is with Harley, and Catwoman is with Riddler.

Outside of that, it looks like they will have to get a bit of free roam with the season pass, since it mentions those 3 allies getting their own stories taking place before and after the game.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They haven't said anything about them free roaming yet. As far as we know you can only use them in the dual play.

In my personal opinion, I don't think they will have complete free roam in the game. Looking at the Allies trailer and the recent Dual Play trailer it looks like they will only be playable in specific missions. It looks like Nightwing is with Penguin, Robin is with Harley, and Catwoman is with Riddler.

Outside of that, it looks like they will have to get a bit of free roam with the season pass, since it mentions those 3 allies getting their own stories taking place before and after the game.

That information is too vague for me to invest in season pass. I don't know who said it would be a good idea to let you run around as Catwomen but not as Nightwing or Robin. :snoop:
I can't believe we're 4 games into this series and there's still no free roam as Robin or nightwing.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the season pass gonna be available after the game is released? cause all I see is the regular and limited edition but no mention of the season pass

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

james-brown-crying-o.gif

CHEz-xqWcAARD6V.png
:mjcry:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps