Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they would've announced that a long time ago.

New trailer looks amazing...no Red Hood though? :patrice:

red hood doesnt follow bats like the others....instead of just disarming, he'd take the guns from the perps and use them on them lol....i'm thinking he just gonna be a character in the challenge rooms or he might get his own quest like harley....speaking of which, i need to go pre-order this at gamestop so i can get that bonus along with the harley one...i got it ordered at best buy, but you only get harley...

as for the game, been saying it since they first announced it: this gonna be my goty....cant wait to play this...

on a side note: that's gonna be a hell of a week...true detective 2 starts 6/21, bats on 6/23, and a whole lotta liquor.....*insert bart scott gif*...since i dont do gifs, i'll just say it: cant wait...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Orbital-Fetus

i recall you in the other bat game threads, you said you get busy with the combos....i wanna see footage when this drops...i'll post some of mine too....i'm gonna get busy in this...think i'll do an arkham runthrough, or at least plat AC and AO (already plat'd AA) before this drops to knock the rust off...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus

i recall you in the other bat game threads, you said you get busy with the combos....i wanna see footage when this drops...i'll post some of mine too....i'm gonna get busy in this...think i'll do an arkham runthrough, or at least plat AC and AO (already plat'd AA) before this drops to knock the rust off...

ok, i'll post some vids.
i get sick with the variations in my combos.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
smh i used to get busy with the combos since the first arkham especially in the challenge rooms remember who put u nikkas on to this series since the sohh days

:ufdup:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still haven't purchased a next generation system for the game. I got a 360 and was gonna go with the one but that ps4 arkham bundle from best buy looks like a good deal. Any suggestions on which way I should go?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
wait so yall think this shyt might have some multiplayer!?
co-op?? :krs:
381848fd078720262c6e8a84f659caa8.gif

Let's not get greedy:wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new news:

there is a season pass for the game...it costs $39.99...it includes extra story missions, villians invading gotham, advanced challenge maps, some race track shyt, and skins for the batmobile/characters.....it says the plan is to release this stuff over the next 6 months after the game is released....so from june to the end of the year....

if you want to buy the preminum edition, which includes the season pass, it'll cost $99.99....you read that right, it's the same fukking price as buying both separately lol.....

....if you dont wanna pay that much, you can wait till next year when a 'game of the year' edition drops and includes everything....

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
new news:

there is a season pass for the game...it costs $39.99...it includes extra story missions, villians invading gotham, advanced challenge maps, some race track shyt, and skins for the batmobile/characters.....it says the plan is to release this stuff over the next 6 months after the game is released....so from june to the end of the year....

if you want to buy the preminum edition, which includes the season pass, it'll cost $99.99....you read that right, it's the same fukking price as buying both separately lol.....

....if you dont wanna pay that much, you can wait till next year when a 'game of the year' edition drops and includes everything....

Use that GCU and get it for 80 bucks and you get a 10 dollar gift cert on top of that.

-DMP-

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use that GCU and get it for 80 bucks and you get a 10 dollar gift cert on top of that.

-DMP-

that could work....

i dont have GCU though....also, i cancelled my pre-order at best buy last night, and pre-ordered at gamestop to get the red hood content along with the harley.....anyway, figured there was gonna be some season pass, there was one with AO...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
that could work....

i dont have GCU though....also, i cancelled my pre-order at best buy last night, and pre-ordered at gamestop to get the red hood content along with the harley.....anyway, figured there was gonna be some season pass, there was one with AO...

Red hood content? they doing store specific preorder content with this shyt? smh

-DMP-

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red hood content? they doing store specific preorder content with this shyt? smh

-DMP-

every store gets the pre-order bonus harley pack....but gamestop gets harley along with a red hood bonus pack...that's why i was pissed when they announced it after i had already pre-ordered at best buy.....

anyway, so far that's been the only store specific pre-order content they've announced....think that's cause of the season pass....think they said fukk making separate deals this time, and just gonna throw everything in there......think gamestop paid a lil extra to have it to help their stores....