Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Will Kevin Conroy still voice Batman? I haven't heard his voice in Batman media for a while now...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are two of my favorite games of all time, so this is a must get. Rocksteady back on deck too!

With that said, was Arkham Origins as poor as they say? Or was it just panned because there was no evolution from the first 2 and basically more of the same? I can rock with more of the same. I'm playing through it no matter what since I'm a Batman fanboy and want to beat all 4 games.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Here you go breh

:ahh:

i8rpZC7oTQcGO.gif

:wow:

597632163.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seriously, i feel sorry for y'all who played origins

that's like eating a shytty mcdonalds burger before eating prime rib

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously, i feel sorry for y'all who played origins

that's like eating a shytty mcdonalds burger before eating prime rib

naw, origins is fun as hell and it arguably has the best story of the games so far....yea it was a money grab by WB, but the devs did a great job making the game look and play like the others...it's like a dlc add-on to the rocksteady games....

anyway, cant wait for this...vid said this year, so i figure it'll come out in oct like the other games...i'll be going to reserve my copy soon...

on a side note: this is just another example that this year's e3 is gonna be huge...i'm talking one of the best in terms of straight games they gonna show....cause like others have said, the companies finna distance themselves from last gen....so they finna show they ass now...hell, i might try to go to e3 now...

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
naw, origins is fun as hell and it arguably has the best story of the games so far....yea it was a money grab by WB, but the devs did a great job making the game look and play like the others...it's like a dlc add-on to the rocksteady games....

anyway, cant wait for this...vid said this year, so i figure it'll come out in oct like the other games...i'll be going to reserve my copy soon...

Yeah Origins had the best story out of all of the games, and it still has the DLC that is releasing next month. The release date for the game is 10/14 this year, so we won't have to long to wait for it.