Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
One of these mods needs to lock that other thread talking about Batman Arkhamshandingo or whatever.
Anyways I'm in (for 40 bucks :lolbron: )

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Na..... Just make a good Superman game!!!:banderas:

sell me on a good idea for a super man game and im down.

Someone said that instead of you having a health bar, metropolis has a health bar and the more damage/crimes committed in metropolis the further down the health goes :leon:

could work :patrice:

-DMP-

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
sell me on a good idea for a super man game and im down.

Someone said that instead of you having a health bar, metropolis has a health bar and the more damage/crimes committed in metropolis the further down the health goes :leon:

could work :patrice:

-DMP-
:camby: Keep it simple friend. Storyline about Lex Luthor getting a piece of supermans dna and enhancing himself. Hes the final boss. Take a bunch of superman villains and break down the game structure into boss and mini bosses. Make the emphasis on bosses and mini bosses. Make each boss battle have some unique scenario to it. Like one battle is fought in the air. Another is fought in a skyscraper. Another is fought in a school. Emphasis on destructible environments so you really get the feel of epic battling and destruction between two titans.

Have the game be open world. Have random cries going on around the city so you have many opportunities to beat up thugs and level up your powers. Also have high end monsters or enemies battling police that superman has to fight.

In summary, superman flies to various points to move the story along but also has side missions to beat up thugs, unique mini bosses, and monsters.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That would explain why Rocksteady didn't make Origins :lupe:

But, why no media of the game? Anyone notice how little pics/vids are available from these next gen systems, shyt is insane how little info is coming out about any games.

Here you go breh

:ahh:

i8rpZC7oTQcGO.gif

:wow: