Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Here you go breh

:ahh:

i8rpZC7oTQcGO.gif

:wow:

Nah breh, I meant actual gameplay, there's virtually nothing being shown for these next gen systems.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Interesting they dropped the previous generation consoles. Especially when the rest of the series is available on them.
Think it states just how much Rocksteady doesn't want this game to be held back by last gen console hardware limitations. Good move, I think.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nah breh, I meant actual gameplay, there's virtually nothing being shown for these next gen systems.

We probably getting some this month, Gameinformer is releasing new info about the game I think everyday for the entire month. We get something new tomorrow

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
oooooo shyt.. when this officially come out?.. I'm thinking October like how they always do

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why should they show anything now? There are next gen games that are coming out soon. The ones that aren't will be revealed at E3, as always. Why should they blow their load already? We already saw how fukking gorgeous The Order looks. You're crazy if u dont think dudes like Naughty Dog aren't about to come out swingin.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think it states just how much Rocksteady doesn't want this game to be held back by last gen console hardware limitations. Good move, I think.
Good riddance to last gen. The reason all these games looking like slightly prettier versions of last gen games is because they making them with last gen in mind thus holding it back.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good riddance to last gen. The reason all these games looking like slightly prettier versions of last gen games is because they making them with last gen in mind thus holding it back.
For sure. We need to distance ourselves from it. I mean, honestly, late last gen games still dont look bad or anything, and neither do the cross-gen games. But we've seen glimpses of what these consoles can do when the games are created from the ground up for them and pc. Coupled with the fact that Rocksteady has had 3 yrs to develop for this. I better see some big time shyt from the gameplay reveal. I want to SEE that this is next gen.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
enough of batman, shyt is boring already. I mean how many games did it take and now you finally can ride the batmobile:bryan: