Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
although that sounds exciting, you already know there will be changes to get that M rating changed....hopefully it'll just be some language, cutscene, or nudity edits, nothing really gameplay nor story wise....

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
although that sounds exciting, you already know there will be changes to get that M rating changed....hopefully it'll just be some language, cutscene, or nudity edits, nothing really gameplay nor story wise....

I'm not sure if they were speaking directly on the M rating change in the article, but one of the head guys at Rocksteady said he got a call from WB asking him to change some stuff around. Then the next day someone else called him and was said just do what you want to do.

All in all I don't think it will be changed.

On the topic of the game though, I'm hyped for it even with the lack of news.
They better bring in Huntress

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hope this game is like 20 hours long with how long they delayed it but either way its an instant cop regardless...

i just wish they could make a game this good for superman.
Isn't the last ones that long?? Batman games usually feel very meaty in terms of content. Combat Arena mode and challenge maps are crack. :wow: I still occasionally go back to it and just play it. Batman Arkham City and Asylum are true fukking classics.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think an M rating will have negative effect on a batman game. Parents will prob buy it for there kid regardless just because of the batman name.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Batman+approves+look+at+tags_58fbd1_3500768.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if they were speaking directly on the M rating change in the article, but one of the head guys at Rocksteady said he got a call from WB asking him to change some stuff around. Then the next day someone else called him and was said just do what you want to do.

All in all I don't think it will be changed.

On the topic of the game though, I'm hyped for it even with the lack of news.
They better bring in Huntress

just read the article, rocksteady saying fukk it and sticking with the M rating...they said they weren't aiming for it and they not gonna water down/compromise the story for a lesser rating...if it means missing out on some not getting the game, so be it.....I cant fukking wait....every game going in the backburner when this shyt drop.....