Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Batman: Arkham Knight has earned an "M for Mature" rating from the ESRB, according to Rocksteady.

The studio's previous Batman games, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, both earned "T for Teen" ratings. Sefton Hill, founder of Rocksteady and game director on Arkham Knight, said the M rating surprised him because the team didn't specifically aim for it.

"From our point of view, we never wrote it or made it with a rating in mind. We never did that in the previous two games... We just felt that this is the story that we really wanted to tell."

Hill said Rocksteady is aware that some younger players might miss out on the game because of the rating, but that making the game more "mass market" would have been harmful to the story they want to tell.

"I'm not blind to the fact that [the M rating] does mean some fans will miss out... I don't want to be oblivious to that fact. It would have been wrong to water down the game and deliver a story we didn't believe in to keep the game 'mass market' or enable it for more people. We feel that's the wrong way to go about it. We said we love the story and we don't want to jepoardize that."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/24/batman-arkham-knight-is-rated-m
:steviej:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
harly looking cute as usual, poison ivy back, firefly, 2 face, penguin, arkham knight being a mystery, still dont know what's up with joker, might finally get to put hands on riddler and beat the shyt outta him for all those damn riddles, and scarecrow talking big shyt? oh my damn, i cant fukking wait...

this is my goty, and if a game gonna knock it off, it's gotta be damn good (looking at you bloodborne, witcher, uncharted, and whatever else dropping).....with what's already dropped (dying light, evolve, the order) and what's supposed to drop, this gonna go down as one of the great gaming years....

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They put a code in this trailer that is used to open up some things on their main website
akcode2.25610.jpg

I don't know how these people deciphered the codes in the previous games so Imma leave it to them