Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont mean lush like fukkin garden wonderland nikka

i mean dense, active, populated with civilians. the cities in these games are empty and boring and you know it

and theres no excuse for not having a day/night cycle. its not always 100% cloudy/night in the comics nor is it 100% cloudy/night in the movies

i understood the feeling of isolation in arkham asylum but they were just lazy with arkham city.

What city is deeply populated late night everything is closed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most major cities have nightlife. It's always night in Gotham anyway, that's even if it's noon or midnight.

Batman operates in the wee hours of the night, even manhattan the streets are bare at 2:00 pm

unless he going to the club to shake down mobsters, shouldn't be too many people out and abbout, maybe scars scattered here and there driving down the street

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: who the fukk would live in Gotham. nikkas gotta leave home every couple of weeks because some crazy nikka escapes from the asylum to play hide and seek with a nikka dressed like a bat. I'm sure half the city is homeless because the jobs get blown up and can't work. Then my nikka broose got free reign to drive a damn sports car in traffic with a jet engine and just fukk up shyt. You got a homicidal clown on the loose, an ex doctor that puts drugs in the environment anytime he wants, a midget crime boss with a pinocchio nose, hulk Hogan playing mind games with people blowing up bridges, a pawg always breaking in people's shyt and got a hoarding problem with cats, and a fukkin alligator skinned giant lurking in the sewer eating people. Not to mention batman should be arrested for child endangerment because he has kids swinging around with no safety gear and fighting these nikkas and piloting vehicles with no license. At least in metropolis the sun comes out where as in Gotham, they have 23 and a half hours of darkness. Plus I think there's only one nikka there and he supports batmans weapons habit. And how can they not catch Bruce when nikkas get life sentences for grainy 8 bit nintendo convenience store footage.
:deadrose::dead:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i mean something like that. nobody wanna play a super hero open world game where every npc is a criminal
:what:

nikka its Batman. thats all people want to do, go play Spiderman or or something.

the bats operates perfectly in this setting, yeah its a excuse for the developers to not populate the the city but who cares when your swopping down busting jaws and and knocking thugs the fukk out:blessed:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:what:

nikka its Batman. thats all people want to do, go play Spiderman or or something.

the bats operates perfectly in this setting, yeah its a excuse for the developers to not populate the the city but who cares when your swopping down busting jaws and and knocking thugs the fukk out:blessed:

Yeah, I just wanna fight crime and nosedive from skyscrapers breh. I don't have time for no pesky ass civilians. :smugfavre:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Story and plot leaked online

GGtF0Dx.png

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Story and plot leaked online

GGtF0Dx.png

I remember reading that way back, but I don't think it is legit. It makes no mention of Red Hood who is supposed to be in the main story and doesn't mention the Harley Quinn DLC, only Nightwing, Catwoman, and Robin DLC which hasn't been announced yet

I wouldn't trip if that's it tho. It's not a bad story

Some info came out about Red Hood awhile back too, some in game quotes and some info on his take downs. All from Joe Chill over on the Arkhamverse forums btw
RH: "Heaven help you...because I sure as hell won't" *shoots another thug*

Thug: "You won't kill me" *laughs*
RH: "Do I look like the Batman"? *shoots*

Red Hood "takedowns" pretty much consist of him snapping your neck or shooting you in the head.
Gadgets-wise I remember him dual-wielding guns, maybe a bo staff?, and he does have a grappling hook that lets him quickly ascend. He's wearing a bright white jacket with a red bat symbol on the back from what I recall.

Also there is new info coming this month about the game. Probably on Halloween

Last edited: