Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They announced 2 limited editions too. One of them comes with a statue that says memorial statue. I assume bats is dying

BAK-Limited-Edition_1920.jpg

Who's calling it a memorial statue?

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
June 2nd !?

Damn , between this and The Division we're gonna be hungry out here

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
damn....that's like 9 months away.
i wish i didn't know this was in development so i wouldn't be so disappointed at how far away it is.

fukk it, this shyt is gonna be better than anal sex while high on crack.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'd fukk with these games if they actually populated a city. Arkham asylum? :camby:

arkham city was a slight improvement but :camby: nikkas made up an excuse to not populate a city "its a city full of criminals :troll:"

Its hard to feel like a superhero without a bunch of civilians to flex on

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'd fukk with these games if they actually populated a city. Arkham asylum? :camby:

arkham city was a slight improvement but :camby: nikkas made up an excuse to not populate a city "its a city full of criminals :troll:"

Its hard to feel like a superhero without a bunch of civilians to flex on

i gotta agree with you on this, however i find it interesting that the thought never occurred while playing.
the game play completely takes you over so you never wonder why there are no civilians.

one thing i do wonder about is why it is ALWAYS night time in Gotham.

why?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
i gotta agree with you on this, however i find it interesting that the thought never occurred while playing.
the game play completely takes you over so you never wonder why there are no civilians.

one thing i do wonder about is why it is ALWAYS night time in Gotham.

why?
its just lazy shyt. didnt wanna populate a city, prolly didnt wanna make a proper day/night cycle

we on next gen now, aint no excuses. I want immersion, you aint even gotta flex too hard on the graphics. Aint no excuse to not be having lush populated cities this gen after seeing what rockstar did last gen.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
its just lazy shyt. didnt wanna populate a city, prolly didnt wanna make a proper day/night cycle

we on next gen now, aint no excuses. I want immersion, you aint even gotta flex too hard on the graphics. Aint no excuse to not be having lush populated cities this gen after seeing what rockstar did last gen.
I think the reason they take away civilians is because they dont want to give players the chance to go around punching citizens as Batman because that simply isn't Batman. And simply giving you a game over or a warning would take away from the immersion from the game.

I don't have a problem with them not have citizens, since it was explained in AC why. And each game was said to take place in 1 night, which is why there is no day/night cycle

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Why would Batman be fighting crime in the middle of the day in a lush garden?